6

Major smut warning

"We need to tell him," Seokjin said while calming the boy down.

"I know, but how? It's not exactly like we- Ah!" Jimin cried out.

"Jimin? What happened?" Seokjin asked in worry.

All three of the boys ran towards the stairs, Taehyung immediately going to his brothers' side.

"I- it burns, it's really hot in here," He whined, his eyes starting to water.

That's when Seokjin remembered what day it was.

"Jimin, please don't panic, but you're in your heat. Remember, it was a week ago you met Yoongi?" Seokjin tried to calm him down.

Jimin had a few tears falling down his face. His heat hurt a lot, he needed release.

"Namjoon go call Yoongi and tell him he needs to pick Jimin up, don't explain why till he gets here. Jungkook please go to your room, I don't want you to see this okay? Taehyung I hate to ask you this but please go with Jungkook." Seokjin asked.

Both boys nodded as Taehyung was hesitant to say yes. 

"Taehyung go, I'll be okay," Jimin said, petting his brother a little.

Taehyung finally agreed before going with Jungkook to his room. Namjoon rushed to his office and called Yoongi.

"What do you want" Yoongi groaned, his voice showing him that Namjoon woke him up.

"You need to come to get Jimin now, it's urgent," Namjoon said, worry filling in his voice.

All of a sudden Yoongi wasn't tired anymore and was starting to also get worried.

"Why? What happened? Is he okay?" Yoongi said, panicking.

"I'll explain when you get here, Just hurry," Namjoon said before hanging up.

_

It didn't take long for Yoongi to get there since he lives to close. He knocked on the door and Namjoon answered.

"Where is he?" Yoongi asked.

But before  Namjoon could answer, a few loud moans and mewls could be heard through the house, and it was obvious it was Jimins. Yoongi eyes widened the second he heard the noise.

"What the fuck-" He started to say before trying to enter the house, but Namjoon wouldn't let him.

"A week after a hybrid meets their mate, they go into something called 'heat'. It's when for a whole day Jimin gets sexual urges that will hurt him until they are relieved. He will feel hot and be extra sensitive. The only one who can take care of him like this is his mate, which in this case is you." Namjoon explained.

Yoongis eyes widened as he realized he'll need to have sex with the boy. The thing is, is that he's still a virgin, they both are. Namjoon thought Yoongi was about ready to leave, but he was wrong.

"Okay-" Yoongi started to say, sighing.

"-Where is he? I'll take him home." He finished.

Namjoon led him to the staircase where Seokjin was holding a moaning scared boy. Yoongi bit his lip as he felt his pants tighten. He could smell a strong arousing vanilla aroma coming from the boy, and Jimin looked up once he smelled a soft mint scent.

Jimin made grabby hands towards his mate and Yoongi went to him. Once he picked up the small boy he grinded on his hip. It was embarrassing for both of them since Namjoon and Seokjin where there. 

Yoongi carried the boy before strapping him in the passenger seat of his car. He got in and immediately started driving home. Jimin couldn't take it anymore and started palming himself. Just a single soft touch made his back arch. The boy became a moaning mess, whimpering every once and a while. 

Yoongi could barely even focus on the road. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as his pants got even tighter. 

Jimin noticed and bit his lip. In all honesty, the boy was desperate, and need to do something. He moved his free hand and started unzipping Yoongis' pants, causing the poor boy to jump. 

"Jimin what are you doing! I'm driving!"

But the hybrid ignored him and reached into his boxers before pulling his length out. Jimins eyes widened as he realized how big he was, and how much this was gonna hurt, but continued nonetheless. 

Yoongi pulled over in a small alleyway before turning to Jimin who was whining and whimpering. Yoongi suppressed a moan as Jimins small hands found its way to his length, rubbing his thumb on his tip.

Jimins' pants were soaked with the vanilla slick coming out of his body. He pulled them down as his rock hard length came out, pre-cum dripping from his tip.

Yoongi pushed his seat back as Jimin climbed onto his lap. Yoongi was terrified to do this, he didn't know what to do. Jimin started grinding on him, moaning loudly as the boy under him started grunting. He grabbed Jimins tail which caused his back to arch. He threw his head back and moaned loudly, his body shaking slightly. It caused so much pleasure he had to take his tail out of his lovers' hand because it was too much.

Jimin licked and nipped at Yoongi neck before finally biting it. Yoongis vision went out as the smell of vanilla got stronger. Jimin pulled away and Yoongi was able to see again. He had no idea what the younger had just done to him.

Jimin lifted himself up a bit, before slowly lowering on Yoongis' length. Yoongi bit his lip harshly as the feeling of Jimins tight hole around him. Jimin became so weak Yoongi had to hold his waist. 

Jimin started moving, slowly at first but soon started going faster. Yoongi moaned lowly and tightened his grip around his waist. Jimin laid his head down on Yoongis shoulder, moaning loudly in his ear, as his own ears rested flat against his head.

Yoongi helped him go faster as the boy then laid against the steering wheel, moaning so loud it was almost a scream when Yoongi hit his prostate.

Yoongi made the boys hips stop moving as he started thrusting into him hard, hitting the same spot. At this point, Jimin already came once and was about to again.

Yoongi thrusted into him one last time, before cumming. He stroked Jimin until he came once again. He helped the familiar back into his seat before JImin immediately dozed off. 

Once Yoongi came down from his high he buckled his pants and finished driving home. When he got there he carefully brought him into the house and laid him on his bed. He took the hybrids shirt off before undressing himself. He remembered what Namjoon told him. It lasts all day, so there is no point in changing, and while he could, he fell asleep.