7

More smut my dudes, sorry.

Yoongi woke up an hour later and noticed the younger still asleep. He pulled out his phone to check his Instagram feed but saw a message from Namjoon.

Namjoon: Is he okay?

Yoongi: Yeah, I didn't expect him to get like that but right now he's sleeping.

Namjoon: Okay, take care of yourself and him please, Seokjin thinks of him as a son and is worried. He trusts you but it Jimins first heat and the first heats are always the most painful and the strongest.

Yoongi: I will, and tell Seokjin he's safe.

Jimin woke up and looked around, confused about where he is. He suddenly felt a shooting pain from his hole, and suddenly remember what he did in the car an hour earlier. He gasped and put his hand over his mouth.

Yoongi looked over the hybrid. His ears were twisted back and laying on his head, showing he was scared.

"Hey it's okay," Yoongi said.

"I- I'm sorry," Jimin whimpered.

"It's okay, how do you feel?" Yoongi asked.

"My back hurts a lot," He pouted.

Yoongi snickered at the younger as he found his pouting to be adorable. Jimin decided to be bold and lay on Yoongis exposed chest. I mean, it's okay to be close in all right? Jimin didn't like the fact he had to lose his virginity like his, but he really had no other choice. And he felt bad he had made Yoongi do this too, but he didn't regret it. He's glad it was with his mate.

"Can I kiss you?" JImin asked shyly, and Yoongi nodded.

It was obvious to the latter that his heat hadn't come back, cause if it did he wouldn't have asked.

Jimin leaned up and carefully connected their lips. They danced together as Yoongi smiled into the kiss. Jimin pulled away all flustered before laying back down on him.

Yoongi started petting Jimin and admired the smiling boy. They talked for a few minutes until the boy whimpered and groaned. Yoongi figured out quickly that the boys' heat had come back.

He pushed the boy on his back and crawled on top of him. Both boys still under the covers. Yoongi kissed him as he felt Jimin trying to grind on him. This one was going to be quicker than the first, and they could both tell.

Jimin pulled his legs to his chest, giving Yoongi a full view of his hole, and the vanilla-scented slick coming out of him. He crawled down and licked the slick, which surprisingly tasted good. He held Jimin still as he started eating him out. Jimin moaned loudly at the feeling of his tongue. He tried to make himself move closer to Yoongi face and even grabbed his hair.

Jimin whined a little as he couldn't move closer but gasped and moaned loudly while arching his back pretty far when Yoongi stroked his tail.

"P- please, take me" Jimin cried, begging the older to just fuck him already.

Yoongi ignored the boy as his tongue thrusted in and out of the ring of muscle. He would curl his tongue up every once and a while to tease the boy.

"Y- Y- Yoongi please, I beg you, it hurt." Jimin moaned.

Yoongi finally pulled away and kissed the younger. Jimin was able to taste his own slick on his lovers' lips. Yoongi continued to kiss the boy as he aligned himself and slowly push his tip in. Jimin gasped and threw his head back, as Yoongi started trailing comforting kisses down his jaw and on his neck.

Once Yoongi was all the way in, he started moving slowly. Jimins' ear rested on his head as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"F- Faster!" Jimin moaned out.

Yoongi started going faster and harder. Jimins hand found its way onto Yoongis back, and his nails started digging into him, dragging across his ghost-white skin. Yoongi didn't mind it, he loved the feeling.

He pulled out till only his tip was in before slamming into the kitten. Jimins moans turned into screams as when Yoongi slammed back in he hit his prostate. Jimins' back was arched and he started shaking from the intensity of the pleasure. Yoongi did that a few more times.

"N- no more, too- too much." Jimin moaned out, so Yoongi stopped slamming into the boy and thrusted in him normally.

Jimin couldn't hold it anymore and came without warning. Yoongi grunted as Jimin tightened around him, shaking causing of the orgasm as Yoongi came inside him.

Jimin panted, barely able to keep his eyes open as Yoongi pulled out and laid down next to him, He pulled Jimin close as he immediately fell asleep.

This went on for another couple of hours, even in the middle of the night, or at three in the morning.

_

Self-harm and separation anxiety attack warning

Taehyung had locked himself in the bathroom while he cried his eyes out. He was separated from Jimin for too long. His mind was going fuzzy as voices started filling his dead. He couldn't take it.

He was pulling at his hair as his sobs got louder. Seokjin tried to open the door but he couldn't since it was locked.

"Taehyung! Open the door!" Seokjin shouted.

Namjoon and Jungkook ran upstairs to try and help him. Namjoon kept slamming into the door but it wouldn't budge.

Taehyung took apart a razor he found under the sink and took off his pants. He carefully slid the blade across his legs in straight lines. If he didn't do that he would lose his mind, it had to be in a perfect line paired up with each other.

Hoseok had arrived to pick them up to hear screaming. He ran upstairs and saw them trying to break down the door, so he helped. By the time they got the door open, Taehyung had already cut himself at least 12 times on his thigh and was still crying.

Seokjin freaked out and fell backward from the sight of blood. Namjoon had pulled Jungkook away because he didn't want his son to see that. Hoseok had tears streaming down his face as he walked over to Taehyung, who started crying harder.

Hoseok pulled the boy into his chest as blood dripped down his leg. Hoseok rocked him side to side, trying his best to calm the hybrid down.

"Tae what happened?" Hoseok asked softly, rubbing his back.

"I-" He started to say but stopped.

And poor Jimin had no idea what's happening to his brother.