Chapter 14

they had sex basically

The next morning

I woke up in Draco's arms and i snuggled in closer to him until I realised I wasn't wearing anything. I jolted up and used the blankets to cover me. He stirred in his sleep, he was gorgeous, he opened his eyes and looked around until he found me. He smiled and genuine smile and I wish he did it more.

I blushed even brighter and tightened my grip on the covers.
"Granger, I've seen you without clothes on, you don't need to hide. In fact please don't. Your beautiful." He drawled. Still sleepy.
"No. Last night was different. Get out so I can get changed" I knew I sounded rude but I smiled so I hope he didn't take it to heart. He got up and kissed me lightly and retrieved his boxers and the left the room. I shrugged in relief and quickly got changed.

I made way down to the common room in my robes and called for Ginny and blaise.

"Coming, coming, coming" I heard Ginny yelled and I laughed. All of a sudden I felt arms around my waist and I yelped in surprise.
"Don't worry, it's only me granger." Draco whispered in my ear.
I breathed out a sigh in relief.
"Don't do that! Draco you scared me half to death." I spurred as I turned around.
"Oh but you love me."
I roll my eyes but don't argue. I gave him a chaste kiss on the lips and took his hand.
"GINNY! BALISE! We heading down to the great hall for breakfast." I yell up.
"OKAY SEE YOU SOON!" Blaise yelled back and me and Draco laughed as we left for the great hall hand-in-hand.

When we got to the entrance to the hall we both stopped.
"They'll have to get used to it." Draco told me and ran a hand up my arm.
"Yea... everyone except the first years are in there though." I muttered back. He squeezed my hand and I squeezed it back harder as we took our first steps into the great hall as a couple with the school watching.

A/n- okay okay. I know I haven't updated in a while. Buuuttttt this scene was super hard for me to write. Soooo. Yea. No apologies cause I think I got it alright.
Please please please please please! Vote for this story. It would mean a lot. 🐍🖤🗡