bright college days

not enought johnlock/teenlock stories. simple as. i found this on another website and am posting it on here cause its epic.  i hope you guys like it. 

_______________________________________________________________________________
CHAPTER 1

John Watson walked into the house and looked around. From the door he could see the kitchen and living room area, which was pretty much one large room with just a small island separating them.

Picking up his suitcase, John went down the house's hallway. At the end of the hall was a bathroom. On one side, he saw two bedrooms, complete with twin beds. The other side had one room that had desks in it, and a large room with two beds. Looking in it, he saw that it had its own en suite bathroom.

Looking around the large bedroom, John briefly, jokingly, entertained the idea of taking this room as his prize for arriving first. Chuckling, he went to the bedroom closer to the bathroom and set his suitcase on the bed. Along with the bed, there was a small dresser. Next to the bed was a nightstand with a lamp. The room was on the small side and not terribly fancy, but it was suitable.

Now that John had staked out a room, he went out to get the rest of his things from his car. He brought in a few boxes, then went into the kitchen to see what was there. As he was looking through the cupboards, the door opened.

"Woo-hoo!" said a female voice.

John was surprised; he had signed up for a male-only house. But as he looked towards the door, he saw an older woman there, a suitcase in tow. Apparently one of his house-mates had been brought by his mother, or perhaps both parents. He wondered just how much he should rib the poor guy about it. At least he did until the young man entered; he was several inches taller than John, and looked quite fit. So, maybe he'd hold off on the "Mummy's boy" jokes.

"Oh, this is a nice place," said the woman as she looked around. She looked over at John. "You must be one of the house-mates."

"Yeah, hi," said John, heading over to the pair. "I'm John Watson," he said, holding out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer Lestrade, and this is Greg. His father-"

A man entered carrying a box.

"There you are! This is Frank."

"Hi," said John.

"Hi," said the man. "Where are the bedrooms?"

"Down there," said John, pointing down the hall. "I've taken the one at the end of the hall on the right, but there are two more."

"Thanks," said Mr. Lestrade, heading down the hall.

"So," said Greg. "What are you going for?"

"Medicine," said John.

"Oh, a doctor!" said Mrs. Lestrade.

"Good," said Mr. Lestrade, coming back into the living room, "You'll be studying a lot, and you and Greg won’t be getting up to anything."