Here

I was reading a Shawn Mendes book (NicoleHeartsGrayson3 got me obsessed) and the author used songs for chapters so... I'll do that lol

I'll be here, somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana
With this boy who's hollering I can hardly hear
Over this music I don't listen to and I don't wanna get with you

Here ~ Alesia Cara

I walk with Landon down the sidewalk as he asks me endless questions. On spring break, Landon begged to stay with me and Celia at the apartment.

Since Celia is with her family, Landon stays in her room. Don't worry, I hid away her girl stuff.

"Is Grayson doing better?" He asks.

"Yeah," I lie. "Me and Luke have helped him out."

"I can't believe he tripped two people."

I sigh. "Same here."

I see Grayson sitting on a bench, his shoulders shaking as he lets out a breath. Speak of the devil.

"Grayson!" Landon says. Grayson looks up and puts on a smile.

"Hey dude."

"We were just talking about you."

"Oh?"

"I'm really sorry so many people hate you. But me and Alice still like you."

Grayson looks up at me. "Yeah," He says. "You guys don't hate me."

I bite the inside of my cheek and look to the side. I smile as I see Luke walking to us.

"Hey baby." He says. "Hey Landon."

"Hey dude." Landon smiles.

"Lauren said she can take care of Landon."

I smile. "Really?!"

"Yep!"

"Huh?" Landon asks.

"Some people are going to the beach for tonight and tomorrow night for some partying. My sister is gonna take care of you."

"Can I come?"

"Noooo. There's gonna be stuff you can't deal with."

"Awww." Landon shrugs. "It's only two days."

"And we gotta leave in a hour, so I'll help you pack, Alice. Gray, you're driving with us, right?"

Grayson nods.

"Awesome. Thanks dude. See ya later, Landon. Stay with Grayson until Lauren picks you up. She should be here in a few."

"Alright."

Luke wraps his arm around my waistline as we walk to my apartment.

I drop my suitcase onto my bed. I go ahead and pack extra undergarments, deodorant, hair brush, shower essentials, my phone, and earbuds.

"What do I need to pack?" I ask Luke.

"Your sexiest bikini." He smiles.

I roll my eyes and grab my white one piece from my closet then place it in.

"So, I just need pajamas and extra clothes?"

"Yep."

"What'd you pack?" I ask as I shove the clothing into the small suitcase.