Prologue

Two girls. One smart girl that was forced to always be perfect and then daddy's little princess that likes partying and used to do bad stuff. Two girls that are the complete opposite character but yet have so much in common. Two girls that are from different places with a different story but yet became friends.

Both made the same mistake, only that the smart one made it 18 years earlier. Both live in dangerous cities with complicated families. Both are haunted. Both have a person that won't leave their side. Both got into trouble. Both made bad decisions. Both seem perfect.

And there's one thing that brought them together years ago. The smart ones parents, successful and good lawyers, helped the little princesses dad when his betrayals came to light. That's how two completely different girls met.

Veronica Lodge and Spencer Hastings. Spencer was 18 years older. She was like the big sister Veronica never had. And then she moved to Riverdale. The day they met for the last time, Spencer promised her she would always be there for her and she could always come to her.

She promised to stay by her side even though she was miles away. She promised to help her, keep her safe and always be her big sister.

Until that day, Veronica never thought she needed to take Spencer's offer. She was a little princess. Happy, popular, quiet beautiful and brave. She had everything she could ask for. A loving boyfriend, a lot of money and everyone liked her. And then she made the biggest mistake of her life. And that mistake would sure enough follow her for the rest of her life.

And yet she didn't regret it one bit. Good things come out of bad things, that is something she took away from what happened to her. But yet she needed help.

Well, that's what got her here. Standing in front of a familiar door and waiting for someone to open it. Suddenly,the door opens.„Veronica?"