ix

"um nathan are you okay?" i asked, he was still shocked has ever and never said a word until he ended up randomly hugging me tight.

i hugged back and smiled, it felt great seeing nathan again.

once he let go, he finally was able to say something to me. "what are you doing here? i thought you had a job interview?" he asked.

i laughed a little, "it got cancelled so i decided to come surprise you." i said.

he smile at me, "well I'm glad your here because I was like worried sick about you, knowing that you weren't coming."

"well don't worry I'm here." i stated.

we hugged once more and he left because of his press conference.

ariana & i went back to the hotel room to rest, i turned on the tv to see the men's short program press conference pop up.

nathan was in the middle while mikhail and vincent were between him. nathan looked tired and exhausted from his short program which was of course reasonable since he put his whole efforts in the skate.

i continued watching the press conference until one question caught my attention that was asked to Nathan.

"hi, I'm just curious but who was that girl you were talking to today after your short program is she related to you or in a relationship with you? anything like that." asked a feminine voice from the crowd.

i felt like it was very unprofessional like for someone to ask that in the middle of the bloom but many people were asking about Nathans Olympic redemption to his free skate and here so I guess it was pretty reasonable.

"well i don't know if I should say but the girl I was talking to after my short program is my ex girlfriend anna. we've both been starting to talk and get close lately so she surprised me today by coming out here." he smiled.

my eyes widen knowing the thought he actually answered the question.

"and do you think you'll ever get back together with her again?" the feminine voice asked once more.

i was about to close the tv but instead i turned the volume of the TV up on 85.

would he really actually go back out with me, I thought. I like him and I have a pretty good feeling he likes me.

"hey." ariana said, walking into the room and closing the door shut.

"shh I'm watching this." I snickered.

ariana ran to me and immediately sat next to me.

"since I don't want to go get into too much detail, I would love to." nathan smiled once more.

ariana squealed, "he definitely likes you! anna he likes you." she playfully hit my arm.

my jaw slightly dropped and I immediately turned off the tv.

"hello?" she asked me.

I was shocked at every little detail he said.
"yeah I'm here." i said.

i thought about the negative things, i just sat there thinking what if i break his heart or what if the same incident happens again and he really does cheat on me.

i frowned and sighed while buring myself into my hands.

"hey are you okay?" ariana whispered.

i nodded my head and i looked up at ariana. "i just need some alone time. do you mind leaving?" i asked politely.

"of course, text me if you need anything." ariana left the room right away after.

i just sat there thinking what was going to happen to me next.

i was tired but i ended up crying in tears.
i was thinking about him
i don't deserve him, he's famous I'm not.
he's about to be a champion and I'm nothing.

the whole world is now going to know who's this anna girl.

i choked up in my tears and just laid on my bed and cried myself to sleep.
-
i was asleep until i heard a noise rambling across the room.

"she's in here." i heard a familiar voice, it was a feminine voice that sounded like ariana.

"she's fine right?" another voice asked. It was a male voice that seemed familiar.

"she was fine until she saw the press conference but she needed some alone time and i was suspecting that you wanted to see her." ariana said.

"of course." the other voice said.

someone closed the door and I didn't know who it was

I'm screaming I thought I posted this already !!
- marinel