8 | n e s s a

"Hey Nessa.."

"Nessa?"

"HEY NESSA!"

"VANESSA JOOOO MERRELL!"

"Huh? what?" Gosh dang it! I spaced out once again.

"Why aren't you answering me?" She asked but I didn't bother to answer. Ugh. That Bryce! He's been creeping in my mind since the day he sent a dm to me! "Or maybe you still can't move on--"

"Shut up Roni!"

"Bahahahaha! Alright alright, I'll go to my room now. Just came here to tell you that dinner is ready bye!" She said and left.

I sighed and took a quick glance at Grayson's tweet 5 days ago-

"WHAT THE FA.. HU WAAAA?! HU WAAAAAAAHH! HAAAA!"

"Nessa?! Nessa! What's happening?!" Roni runs inside my room.

"RONNNNIIII" I cried.. No just kidding, I didn't.

"Why? Why did you shout?"

"I accidentally liked Grayson's tweet!!!"

"Omg yay!"

"What yay?!" I glared at her. "That's embarrassing! People would think he's really talking about me! Or worse.. Grayson would think that.. I'm assuming it's me!!! AAAAAH! Roniiii!"

"What the.. Okay, first of all. Don't be embarrassed. It's obviously you he's talking about.. And.. Duh!"

"What?"

"Uh nothing that's all. Don't worry people would forget all about that. And again, dinner is ready come on mommy and daddy are waiting for us." She said and left.

Uuugggh!!!