Chapter Twenty

*a few years later*

Peter's Pov
It's been like two years since what happened to dad and Wade... I still couldn't smile as happily as I used to,and pops still couldn't get over the fact that I'm ok. He's really protective lately,and I don't mind that. Life these past years just made me feel...empty.. Many people came into my life,some even wanted to share a life with me. But,no. Nothing compares to Wade,or family. Nothing... Dad and I just arrived at the Avengers tower,and Nick said there's someone trying to destroy the universe. Not again... I guess all the pain and sadness could be great motivators when it comes to fighting... "So...who are we fighting?" I whispered to pops as we walked outside. "Thor" Wait,What? "We gotta kill Thor,Loki,Vision,and Wanda. Their brain's are all controlled by someone,and it's either we kill em, or they kill us." "But..but...how are we supposed to kill them!? I don't even want to touch them!" "Peter,relax. We got me,you,Bucky,Nat,Clint,and Bruce here to help us." "What about Nick,T'Challa,Sam,Scott,and Rhodey?" "Hate to break it to you Pete,but they all died...last year...except Nick." Uncle Bucky answered,wiping a tear from the side of his face. "What? Dad,how long were we gone?" I can't believe it! Everyone I know and love,are all leaving me.... I can't live like this....no,I can't. What the hell is happening?!!?
We walked outside and saw Thor,Loki,Vision,and Wanda standing in a straight line,all staring at us. Their eyes were all red,and they looked like they had no feelings.. "So,what should I do?" "What we discussed,don't get killed,and kill them." "But Dad! If we kill them,then they'll die. They're part of our family,and I guess we could just reverse the spell. We could make them be normal again,without killing them!" "Well,that's really smart of you,but the person who turned them to these monsters,is dead. The only way to stop them is to kill them,and there's no other way." "But- maybe" I didn't have time to finish my sentence,because at that moment dad ran,heading to Thor,and the others,followed by Uncle Bucky, and the rest of our team.
The battle intense. I managed to stay alive,although Uncle Thor was really strong with all the lighting,and stuff. It's been about an hour now,and we've already killed Vision,(I webbed him up,and Nat took out the mind stone from his head,)and Uncle Loki. (Killing Loki was hard cuz he was the god of mischief and all,but finally we've done it.) The only one's left to kill are Wanda and Uncle Thor. Every time we killed one person,I saw that look in everyone's eyes. The look of sadness for killing one another,the pain that it felt for doing so. I didn't want to kill or hurt anyone,but I guess that this is an order. Our side looked horrible. Uncle Bruce had been injured pretty badly due to Uncle Thor's lighting that hit straight to the heart. Yes,Uncle Bruce just died a few minutes ago. Uncle Clint also passed away in the beginning because he was stabbed by Loki too many times,plus Vision kinda "cooked" him with the laser from the mind stone. Aunt Nat on the other hand,looked pretty good...until now. She just got burned by Wanda, (burned or whatever you call Wanda's power) and she wasn't doing really well. Uncle Bucky is taking her inside to see Mr.Nick Fury,and the doctors. They've reached the gate,and are walking in, and the- They just got zapped(? Whatever you call Thor's lighting power) by Thor! Oh no! Looks like Auntie Nat just died in the arms of...of Bucky. Then I saw it. Uncle Bucky's eyes lit up like fire,with a mix of pain and sadness. Just like the time it happened...with..with dad,except that time there was less fire. Uncle Bucky slowly lay Auntie Nat on the ground,then walking over to Thor. Oh,no...this isn't going to end well.. Uncle Bucky jumped onto Thor,and they started fighting. Thor blasted Bucky's metal arm,and now he was left with one arm. I decided to help,leaving my dad fighting with Auntie Wanda. I webbed Thor up,kicking his knees,causing him to fall down. I didn't try to lift his hammer,(I mean only Thor can right? Or whoever else is worthy.) and gave Uncle Bucky a signal. He ran heavily to Thor,shooting him with all the guns he had. We fought for a while,until Thor eventually died. I don't know if I should either feel happy,or sad. Maybe both,with a bit more sadness. Uncle Bucky looked tired. I took him to the nearby wall,where I forced him to sit there,not wanting for him to fight. Dad needed my help!! We were all tired,and bloody from all that fighting,but I just couldn't give up now. I mean,Wanda's the only one left to kill! C'mon! Let's do this!
The rest of the fight was cool and tireing. I was really tired now. Aunt Wanda looked like she was gonna die soon. Dad aswell. It's either dad or Wanda that dies,or me. Dad and I shot Wanda one last time, before seeing her body fall to the ground, heart stopped beating. "OMG dad..we...we did it!" I told my dad with a tired voice, breathing heavily. "Ye...Yeah,we did..oh my gosh...I'm tired...lets get Buck and go....home." Me and dad walked over to Uncle Bucky who was stabbed a couple of times, breathing heavily on the floor,blood pouring out of his body. "OMG.. Dad! We need to get him to the hospital now! ASAP!!!" My dad flew Bucky to the hospital,and he told me to go and wait at home. After a few hours,I heard a knock at the door. I opened it,and saw dad. "Did Uncle Bucky survive?!?!" Was the first thing I asked him. "Well,what do you think?" Hmmm..by that tone,I guess he did? "Yes?" "Well....."