Chapter Fifteen

No Pov
*BOOM!!!!* The sound of Flash's gun went off. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Was all Peter screamed. "WADE!!!!!" Deadpool ran by just in time,and took the bullet instead of Peter. He collapsed to the floor blood running out of his body. Even with superpowers,he could die. And he was willing to die to save Peter's life. "Well,well,well. If it isn't Wade Wilson. Peter's boyfriend." "We're more than just a couple. We..we are a family." Wade gasped for breath. "Flash!!!!!!!" Peter's anger completely took over him,forgetting that he was hurt,he ran towards Flash,and knocked him to the ground. Peter punched Flash in the face,then the stomach,and took Flash's gun,and shot him in the head. He didn't care about anything else,just to save his dads and keep Wade alive. He didn't mind if he died or anything. Right now,Wade was his number one priority.Peter ran to untie the rope from his dads,then immediately ran over to Wade. "Wade,please,don't go.. Do..Don't g..go..." cried Peter. "I'm n..not leaving..y..you..here..How..am I gonna live without you? Wade please...." "Pet..Peter..it's..ok..I..saved you..that's all..that..that matters.." "No,Wade,please. I finally get the..the chance to be with you,and you're leaving me? Wade..Wade please don't go.. don't go!!.." Peter tried to talk as tears streamed down his face. His clothes were all bloody from himself and from holding Wade in his arms. "It's o..ok...Peter..just..just remember this..that..that..I love you." "I love you too." Wade took another look at Peter. Those were Wade's last words,as he started to breathe slower,and slower,until he stopped,his eyes slowly closing. "NOOOO!!!! Wade,Wade,please Wade.... Don't go..Don't go..." Wade had died in Peter's arms,and Peter couldn't feel like he'd lost anything else except for a friend,a boyfriend,and most importantly,a part of his family. "What more could I lose?" cried Peter,as he struggled to stand up,laying Wade on the floor. Steve and Tony looked at their son with teary eyes. They never knew Wade and Peter were more than just friends. Steve hated people who lied,but he couldn't be angry at Wade or Peter.Either way,everyone was sad. Especially Peter,who felt like he had lost his whole world.