Chapter Twenty Nine

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I exclaimed. The guy who tapped me let out a surprised expression. "WADE!!!!!!!!" I shouted, as I hugged him. "Whoa... Peter you ok? We just had two days off from school." He said. "I.. I just..." I started to cry. "Whoa... hey, hey.. what happened?" He asked me. Well, I couldn't tell him he died, so... what should I tell him? "I just.. I'm just glad you're here." I told him, as I hugged him tighter. "I'm glad you're here too. I love you so much." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back.

We walked inside together, as the bell rang. It was actually an amazing day at school. After school Wade and I went to the park, and sat under the tree, at our usual spot. I cuddled into him, as we ate our ice cream. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." He suddenly interrupted. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you too." I answered.

We stayed there for a while, until the sky started to darken. Soon, the sky was  pitch black, and all we could see was darkness. Luckily, the stars brightened up the sky, followed by a beautiful, glowing moon. It was a nice night. "I'll walk you home." Wade whispered, as I was gazing out to the night sky. I nodded, and we both stood up. We held hands as we walked to my house, and I invited him to come in. "Dads, this is my boyfriend... Wade." I told my parents. "Oh, Wade as in the same Wade as kindergarten?" Asked dad. "Yup, we're dating now." I answered. "Well, that's nice son. Dinner's just about ready, and Wade, help yourself at home." Said pops. "Will you be staying? There's a guest bedroom next to Peter's room." Said dad. "Maybe I'll come tomorrow. I just came for a quick visit, and I'll be heading home now." Wade answered. "Ok. Pete, we're going upstairs. Goodnight son." Pops told me as he gave me a hug. My parents walked upstairs, so that left me with Wade. Soon enough, Wade had to leave, so I hugged him goodbye. "See you tomorrow!" I yelled after him. "Bye! I love you!" He hollered back. As I closed the door, I let out a smile while blushing.

I ran up to my room, and closed the door. I took a bath, just like every normal day, and after I finished, I went to get my phone. It was plugged into the charger, and the battery was now 84%. I took it off the charger, and decided to go to Instagram. I slid my finger around for a while, then got bored, so I decided to text Wade.

Me: Hey Wade, r u home yet?

It took him about five minutes until he answered. I changed the name in the chat for Wade's. He also changed my name. I changed his name to baeeee💕💕, and he changed mine to honeyyyy❤❤❤. It was um.. romantic?