Chapter 29

Jae Eun's POV

So today me and Mi Rin are finally going to the audition. But I'm scared and nervous at the same time as we didn't practice for 2 months already.

As I was tying my hair up on a high ponytail, my phone rings, indicating I have a message.

Hey, you ready? Let's do our best today!!
- Mi Rin

Yeah I'm done. And yes let's give our best today!! Although I'm a bit scared and nervous since we never practice for a long time >.<
- Jae Eun

Yeah I know...me too but letes just give our best and meet you there!!! xxx
- Mi Rin

Yeah all the best to us!! And yes see you later!! xxx
- Jae Eun

After texting Mi Rin, I quickly wore my dance shoe and headed out.

Time skip

When I reach the building, Mi Rin is already there warming up.

"Hey, good morning." I said to her while putting my bag next to hers.

"Good morning." She replied, still warming up.

I sat beside her and start warming up.

While warming up, we heard a few footsteps heading towards us. We both looked up at the same time.

"Hey guys!!! We are here to support you guys today!!!" Hoseok oppa stated while smiling brightly at us.

"Hey guys!!!! Thank you for coming!!" Me and Mi Rin said at the same time.

"We have faith in you guys!! Fighting!!" Namjoon oppa said with a wide smile and a thumbs up.

"Thank you!!" I said to Namjoon oppa.

"Alrighty, all the best!! We will be waiting outside." Seokjin oppa said.

Me and Mi Rin nodded our head and continue with our warm up.

While warming up, I can feel someone staring at me. I look around and realized that Jungkook is the one staring at me.

I gave him a slight smile and he returned with a small smile and a slight blush on his face. I chuckle to myself seeing him blush.

After that, we have been called into the room for the audition.

"You guys can start when you are ready." One of the judge announce.

Me and Mi Rin get into our position and take a deep breathe. We look at each other and gave each other a nod then we started dancing to our song.

Time skip

After our audition, me and Mi Rin went out and were greeted by Bangtan with big and excited eyes.

"So how was it?"

"Did it go well?"

"What did the judge say?"

"What kind of look did the judge give you?"

"Did the judge smile?"

"Did they give you guys applause after you guys finished?"

"Guys!!! Let them speak." Jin oppa said while facepalming.

"Yes finally. Okay so yes the audition went well. The judge did give us applause after we finished. And lastly, the judge say they will contact us again to go for another interview." I said while looking at them.

"Omg does that means you guys are accepted?" Hoseok oppa asked.

"Hmm maybe." I said, not very sure of it myself too.

They started cheering as if they won a music award after I finished my word.

"So we could see you guys perform on music shows in the future." Tae oppa said, almost shouting.

Me and Mi Rin laugh at their response.

"Let's go celebrate!!!" Jungkook said cheerfully.

We all get into their car that fits perfectly 9 people and head towards the restaurant that we always visit when we do celebrations.

To be continued...

Hi guys!!! I apologize for this boring chapter.
So how's this chapter??
Comment your cute thoughts and plz vote!!!!
Thankuu and luv u!!!!😘😘😘😘