Chapter 13

This chapter is request by Jimin_PlumpLipsfkyes . Only she understands. If you don't want to read, you can skip.

Jimin's POV

After the performance, I received a message by someone. I smiled seeing that person's name popped up on my phone.

I quickly take my stuff and told the hyungs I will be out for a while. They nodded and I quickly head out.

I walk towards the café that's just across KBS. I saw her waiting over there. I quickly jog towards the café.

I quickly enter the shop.

"Hi babe." I said.

"Hey Jimin." She answered.

"So how are you doing and how you know the way from your cave to here??" I asked.

"I just followed some random people when I heard them saying about you and the guys." She answered.

"Oh by the way, where's Taehyung?? You know that I ship both of you right??" She asked.

"Yeah I know, but he's busy." I answered.

"It's okay." She said, scratching her armpit.

"Do you want to go back to the cave with me?? My family is waiting for you." She asked.

"Oh sure." I answered and head back to the cave with her, forgetting my wife at home.

To be continued...

Hi guys!!!! This chapter is just for Jimin_PlumpLipsfkyes . She wanted me to give her a suprise😂 So here it is my bestie.

SIKE okay so the real chapter is here😂 that is just a prank.👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Jae Eun's POV

I was crying so hard on bed. I guess Tae oppa asked Jungkook to leave cause I heard the front door close. After, I heard multiple footsteps on the stairs, coming up.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Eunie ah, are you okay??" Tae oppa asked.

"What did Jungkook came here for??" Jimin asked.

Tae oppa seat on my bed beside me. I hugged him and cried in his chest.

"He said that even if we broke up, we could still be friends." I said, still sobbing.

"Shhh, it's okay. He's not worth your tears." Tae oppa said, patting my back softly.

"I will be downstairs, at the living room." Jimin said. Tae oppa nodded.

I continue to sobbed for a few more minutes until darkness engulfed me.

Tae oppa's POV

Eunie had been sobbing for the last few minutes. After that, she finally sleep. I carefully lay her down on her bed and cover her with her blanket.

I examine her for a while. She had swollen eyes and red nose. I sighed before exiting her room. I head downstairs and took a seat beside Jimin.

"Is she asleep??" Jiminie asked.

"Yes, she has." I replied.

After that, Jiminie phone rang.

"Yes hyung??" Jiminie asked. I looked at Jiminie and he put on speaker.

"Where did you and Taehyung go and why does Jungkook look so upset when he came home?? Did Jungkook and Eunha broke up??" Jin hyung questioned.

"Hyung, me and Tae were at Jae Eun's house now. About Jungkook, I'm not sure why he's upset. I just know that when me and Tae went to Jae Eun's house, Jungkook was here and we did the plan that Yoongi hyung said. Then after that, Jae Eun was crying in her room while Tae asked him to go home." Jiminie explained.

"Oh my god, is Jae Eun okay after knowing the truth??" Jin hyung asked with concern.

"She has been crying and sobbing non stop but she's asleep now." I answered.

"Oh okay good. So you guys will be doing the next step right??" Jin hyung asked.

"Yup." Me and Jimin answered together.

"Alright, take good care of Jae Eun and the both of you take of yourself too." Jin hyung said.

"Yes hyung." We both answered together. After that, me and Jimin head towards the guest room. We were just across each other. We bid each other goodnights and prepare to go to bed.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Hehe I forgot to write this..school will be starting tmr so I might not update like on the holidays.
How's this chapter??
Comment your cute thoughts and plz vote!!
Thankuu and luv u!!😘😘😘😘