Chapter 42

Time skip
Jae Eun's POV

It's been a few weeks since I'm here. I miss the boys. But we've been FaceTiming when we got time.

They boys told me that they will be having a concert near my area. I just hope that I won't see him.

I found a job in a café last week. The boss, manager and the workers there are kind and fun. I enjoy working there.

Right now, I'm heading towards the café that I'm working in.

Right when I opened the door, I heard someone shouted my name.

"JAE EUN!!!"

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys. I've found a new friend here. He's very friendly and kind. His name is Kang Daniel. (Aye any wannable here?😉)

He's also from Korea but he's been staying here but a few months already.

"Can you not shout in the early morning?" I said, frustrated.

"Oops, sorry." He said and laughed.

I head towards the staff room to put all my belongings there and get ready.

I put my belongings in my locker and put on the café apron. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail and headed outside.

Daniel opened the door and the customers started to fill in the café.

I was busy ordering while Daniel is busy with preparing the drinks and stuff.

"What would you like to have, sir?" I asked, politely. The man had a hoodie on and he pulled the hood over his head with a hat on it.

"I would like to have a cup of cappuccino and a slice of cheese cake." The man said.

No it can't be him. I thought to myself after hearing his voice.

I acted cool and clicked in his order.

"Is that all?" I asked, not looking at him.

He nodded his head and I told him the amount. He payed for his drink and waited at one of the sofas.

"Jae Eun ah, can you please help me serve this order to that man?" Daniel asked as he was still busy with the drinks while the counter has no more customers.

I nodded my head hesitantly and make my way towards him.

"Here's your cappuccino and your cheese cake, sir. Enjoy." I said with a polite smile and headed back.

I continue to help Daniel serve the customers and clean the tables after the customers leave.

Today is a very busy day. I'm not sure why too. Today we are lack of workers. So there's only me and Daniel working today.

Me and Daniel were very busy. The man with hoodie was still sitting at the same place although a few hours has past.

I feel uncomfortable as I can feel him staring while I'm doing my job.

I was helping Daniel to brew the coffees when the man called for a waiter.

"Go and serve him, I'll do this." Daniel said. I nodded and headed towards him.

"Do you need anything, sir?" I asked politely.

He stared at me through his sunglasses.

"Erm, sir?" I cleared my throat.

"O-oh, I'm s-sorry." He said and looked down.

"It's okay. Do you need anything?" I chuckled and ask again.

"Erm, yes. I would like to have some cookies and another cup of cappuccino." He said.

I noted down on my notebook.

"Is that all?" I asked. He nodded and I excuse myself. I head towards the cash register and clicked in his order and started making his order. Daniel is too busy to make the drinks.

I took his orders and headed towards him.

"Here's you cookies and your cappuccino." I said with a polite smile and head to clean the table.

Time skip

The time now is near 3 plus and there won't be a lot of people here. Just some student who's studying here or just relaxing here. The man is still here though.

Me and Daniel started eating together after a long hour of working from morning till noon.

When we were eating, we were talking about how tired we were and Daniel making some jokes to make me feel better.

After we were done eating, we were both just standing behind the counter talking and laughing.

Suddenly the man stood up harshly and walk out of the café. Me and Daniel got shocked at his behavior.

He's been sitting here from morning till noon. I can feel his stare burning me while I'm working.

I got a feeling that it's him. But I shrugged off the feeling.

Someone's POV

I'm gonna come back here tomorrow and find out who the hell is that guy.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Sch has started so I won't be updating that frequent.
How's this chapter?
Comment your cute thoughts and plz vote!!!
Thankiuu and luv u!!💜💜