Chapter 37

Jungkook's POV

Here I am, in the dance studio.

The hyungs never even talk or glance at me. Even when I came into the studio, they didn't even ask where did I went. When I'm going out to bring Eunha back to her dorm, they didn't even bother asking me to stay. Even Jae Eun too.

I was sitting at a corner alone, scrolling through Twitter.

After a while of them talking, I heard a lot of laughter.

"Jae Eun ah, we are gonna miss you..." Tae hyung suddenly said.

I look up a bit to look at them.

"Yeah. After you're gone, we only have Mi Rin only. I bet she'll be lonely." Jimin hyung said.

"HAHA I will miss you guys too..just that, I don't want to stay here and suffer more." Jae Eun said.

Is this because of me? Is it because me that's why she's leaving?

"It's better if you leave. Like that, I don't need to see your boring face anymore." I said and smirked.

Jae Eun looked at me with tears in her eyes, threatening to fall. The hyungs glared at me for making such comments.

"Do you think I want to see your face?" Jae Eun asked, her voice shaking.

She stood up and ran outside. Jiminie hyung ans Tae hyung following her afterwards.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are stupid and a bastard." Yoongi hyung said with coldness.

"I'm so disappointed in you." Namjoon hyung said,emotionless while shaking his head.

"So now you guys are defending her instead of believing me huh?" I said and scoffed.

"Well of course. We are not stupid and simple-minded like you." Yoongi hyung said again.

I scoffed and walk out of the studio.

Jae Eun's POV

I was running out of the entertainment and running mindlessly.

Chim oppa and Tae oppa were running behind me, yelling me to stop running.

I just kept running. I accidentally tripped over and fell down.

"Jae Eun ah!!!"

Before I could stand up and run again, Chim oppa ans Tae oppa has already caught me.

They helped me to the nearest bench.

"I'll go buy medications for you." Chim oppa said and ran away.

Silence took over me and Tae oppa as I was just staring at the ground and he's staring at me.

"Jae Eun ah," Tae oppa started.

When I looked up at him, he had a serious face on. I've seen him this serious before but not towards me.

"Yes oppa?" I asked as his just staring into my eyes.

"Let's get the plan real." Tae oppa stated, dead pan serious.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confuse.

"I want you to really go overseas. Forget everything here. And when everything is settled, then you come back." He said.

"What?!" I said, staring at him, shock.

"Hey, what happen? I bought the things already." Chim oppa asked as her heard me.

"I told her to really go overseas rather than just staying at one of the hotels here. I don't want her to suffer anymore." Tae oppa explained to Chim oppa.

Silence took over us after Tae oppa explained. Tae oppa take the medications from Chim oppa and apply it on my knees as there are some scratch on both of my knees.

"Jae Eun ah, I know that you still have feelings for him. And of course seeing him believe that witch rather than you hurts you a lot." Chim oppa said.

I just stare at him, waiting for him to continue with his sentence.

"Okay, done." Tae oppa said.

"So I agree with Tae's plan. You go overseas. Go anywhere but Korea. After we got him regretting and desperate for you, then we'll see is it safe for you to come back." Chim oppa said.

"And of course, we have to get rid of that witch first before we let you come back because she's a witch with no heart. So we need to make sure it's safe for you to come back." Tae oppa added.

"But how about my idol career? Oppa, you know that I always wanted to go into that industry. I have to go and meet the CEO in 2 months time." I said.

"I think you have to give up. Don't worry, we will ask Bang pd-nim to give you a job in Bighit. How does that sounds?" Tae oppa said and smiled at the end of the sentence.

"I-I have to g-give u-up?" I asked, stammering.

"Yes, I'm sorry Jae Eun ah. I know this have been your dream to be in this industry. I know you took me as your idol, the person you want to follow. But, I don't want you to suffer. I don't want to see you sad and stress over a lot of things. So please, stop hurting yourself." Tae oppa said, eyes shimmering with tears.

"Jae Eun ah, you know that you suffering like that, both of us and the hyungs will feel hurt. You are like a sister to the 5 of us. If you are suffering, we will suffer together with you. Do you want that?" Chim oppa asked me.

I looked towards the ground, thinking hard.

Is this what I really want?

Making him regret for not choosing me, is it worth it?

Do I really love him?

Is it worth loving him?

Should I wait for him?

Is it worth waiting for him?

Lastly, does he worth my love and all the waiting?

To be continued...

Hi guys!! I got no idea what I'm writing. I'm sorry.
How's this chapter??
Comment your cute thoughts and plz vote!!!
Thankiuu and luv u!!!!💜💜