Chapter One

The stars lit up the skies as I walked down the road of Magnolia. My dark blue hair danced in the wind as I walked. My yellow shirt held my mother's pendant and the black shorts I was wearing was leaving my legs cold. It was cherry blossom season and the rainbow trees were in view on the horizon. It's been seven years since I was here last. I can't believe it took me this long to get here. Mind you, I devoted 6 years of my life in solitude near the Blue Pegasus guild hiding from those how wished to harm me. Why did Estrela's cave be so far away from FairyTail? I can't wait to see everyone. Last time I was here was forever ago, my mother brought me to her guild when I was just little. I bet I could remember some names but who knows how many members they got after I was last here. I can remember one name that was brought up in Sorcerers' Weekly, Natsu. Looks like he's a dragon slayer too. I want to talk with him to find out if he knows where Estrela went to. As I walk to the front doors I can hear that people are fighting. I open the doors and everyone stops and stares at me. I walk to the bar to see an old man, must be master Makarov.

"I would like to join the guild." I tell him.

"What makes you think you can come in here and say something like that, young lady."

"My mother was in this guild, so I would like to join."

"Who is your mother?"

"My mother is gone."

"Oh," he looked at me with concern,"You are Monica's offspring, aren't you."

"Yes sir."

"Then you're in!" He yelled. Everyone looked at him."Everyone! Meet Alice! A new member of FairyTail!" I sat down by the bar and then a white haired woman known as Mira-Jane came over with a stamp to mark me. I asked for it on my left wrist.

"Want a drink Alice?" She asked.

"No thanks." I replied. Just then I heard a voice behind me and ask something."What?" I asked as I turned around to meet eyes with the salamander himself.Natsu.His pink hair was all messy from fighting. He was wearing black shorts and a black vest that showed his cheast.The white scarf he was wearing complimented the outfit perfectly.He is pretty cute. No. I can't afford to think this way. My heart was beating faster than I ever remember it going. Then I noticed a blue cat like thing flying above his head.

"I asked If you had a place to stay tonight?" I was a bit dazed when the words went trough my brain.

"Not really, I just got here."

"Then Lucy will give you a place to stay tonight!"

"I never said that Natsu!!!!"A blonde girl yelled from across the guild.

"It's okay. I'll stay somewhere else." I replied. "By the way Natsu," I turned towards where he was standing to find that he was gone. "Never mind." I muttered to myself. Lucy came to sit beside me and we talked the night trough. Mira handed me a drink and this time I didn't refuse. Lucy and I became friends and she ended up actually letting me stay the night. Her apartment was large and spacious. It had the lovely smell of strawberries and vanilla. When entering her apartment I saw a for rent sign by the room across the hall from Lucy. I went to sleep that night without a care in the world. I felt safe and secure. If I only knew what would happen the next day I would have been out of there as soon as I could have.

In the morning I awoke to find myself in a dark room. I saw Lucy's blonde hair and knew she was tied up beside me. A familiar voice speaks up."Think you could run forever? Star child." I know that voice. It's the voice of the people that captured me when I was young.

"Get out of here." I yelled and it woke Lucy up.

"Where are we?!?" She asked.

"Get out of here. NOW. These people are more dangerous than you know."

"Let me help then, Open gate of the crab!" The key she held in her hand shone and then a crab like creature called her Ebi."Cut these ropes and attack!" He cut our ropes and then we could see our captors. His face was exactly how I remembered it. Dark and mysterious.

"Trying to escape again, Star child." He said in a slow sickening voice. The words came out like honey.

"Stop calling me that!!"I yelled. I felt power well up inside of me. "Star dragon,ROAR!!!!!"

A dark blue stream of air came out from my mouth followed be tiny golden stars. It hit him dead on. We heard him scream but I grabbed Lucy's hand and ran forward. I didn't look back. I just ran. Once we were out it was night. I looked up at the stars and I knew where we were, they gave me power to move on."Follow me, okay?"

"Okay." She replied. On the way to a secret cave that my mother showed me Lucy asked a lot of questions about me being a dragon slayer."You're the forth one to join our guild then."

"What? There are more than one?" I asked, astonished.

"Yep, There's you Alice, Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel."

"What type are they?"

"Fire,wind and iron. And you are a star dragon slayer."

"Then we need to get back to them as soon as we can. They might be in danger."

"Why?"

"Those people back there, they took me when I was a child. They have a dream to capture all the dragons and make them turn against the world."

"That seems a bit far fetched."

"That's why they're going after the dragon slayers. If they take all the people the dragons have taught, they might come back."

"Then the others are in danger!" I silently nodded to her and we ran towards the cave.

{Sorry if it escalated quickly but I wanted to get you guys hooked right off the start. There is much more to come. Vote and Reviwe if you can. Love yah! ~ Lina}