MMD

I grew up not knowing who my mother and father were. I grew up in a facility where kids like me were there. Being an orphan is actually hard. There is no assurance that you will be adopted. Sometimes we run out of money, which is why sometimes we have no food, no proper education, and no staff that will take care of us.

However, for me, everything changed when I met her and when she adopted me. I have no clue why she adopted me. I mean, what's so special about me? Every time she looks at me and the way she treats me, I feel like she's really my real mom. She really cares for me. She loves me.

She's always there for me, always. Sometimes I wonder why she chose to have a kid like me when she could have had one. A real Hortillano.

I wonder too, why is she alone? Doesn't she have a special someone? A husband? Every time I look at her, my head is full of questions and wonders.

And then, I found this old cutey note book.

This notebook will give me answers and let me explore my mommy's journey and life before she adopted me.

-- 

To read the completed version, please visit: Dreame, Yugto, Innovel, Slash, Dreame Lite, Yugto Lite, Suenovela, Globook, Ringdom

PS. Possible na magka Special Chapter doon :))