6

Hazel's POV
We made our way back to our hotel and back up to our suite. When we got in, there was already a maid and a footman waiting for us. The maid and I, who I found out her name was Aveline, went into my room and straight into the bathroom. She started up a bath for me and when the bath was ready I got in.

30 mins later I was out of the bath and wrapped up in a very soft and comfy robe and sitting in front of the vanity as she got ready to dry my hair.

"Princess, what would you like me to do with your hair?" She asked with what I could tell was a French accent.

"I'd like my hair half up with the down parts of my hair curly please." I said. She smiled and nodded and got to work.

When Aveline was done my hair looked beautiful

When Aveline was done my hair looked beautiful. I was very impressed.

"It's beautiful. Thank you Aveline." I said and I gave her a smile.

"I'm so glad Princess. Now let's get some makeup on and then get you into your dress. Is that okay?" She asked.

"Sounds perfect." I said.

She only put on some makeup since I was still young. Some mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, blush and lip stick. When she finished she helped me into my dress and got my heels out for me which I put them on myself. She also handed me a pair of earrings and a bracelet, since I was already wearing my diamond necklace my grandfather gave to me for my tenth birthday I just kept that on.

 She also handed me a pair of earrings and a bracelet, since I was already wearing my diamond necklace my grandfather gave to me for my tenth birthday I just kept that on

When I was done I grabbed my black clutch and my phone before thanking Aveline and walking out of my room. When I got into the living room, Harry was already there wearing a black suit and tie.

"Well don't you look handsome." I said chuckling a bit. He turned away from Tom and looked at me and smiled.

"Wow Hazel. You look beautiful." He said. I smiled and walked over to him and Tom.

"Thanks big brother." I said. "So where are we going to eat?" I asked

He looks at me and smiles. "We are going to L'Orangerie." He said with a horrible French accent.