PLEASE READ!!!!!

Hello my fans of this story. I am here to tell you all that I am thinking about continuing to write this story. Now I know I have it on hold and that was because I didn't know where I wanted to go with this story. To be honest I still don't. But since I posted last so many more people have liked this story or added it to their reading lists, yes I see that and I really do appreciate it. I always hated when my favorite story, whether it was on Wattpad or Fanfiction just suddenly stopped updating for a long period of time and I hate that that's whats become of this story. 

So here I am asking you guys what should I do? Should I continue writing this story or just end it? Leave me a comment down below to the answer to those 2 questions please! Also if you guys want me to continue writing this story I will probably be interested in a person to help me out to write this story. Someone to Co-write with me. Now if you are interested and have more free time than I do, because right now I'm a very busy college student who's trying to graduate in a semester, then please send me a message if your interested. But I want someone who can write good fan fiction. Not someone who is just a beginner. No offense. 

So please let me know what I should do down in the comments below! And if you are interested in helping me Co-Write this story please please please send me a message on Wattpad.

Thank you all so much for the continuing support on this story. I really do appreciate all the comments. Thank you for being so patient with me these last 5 months. And hopefully this story won't be in limbo anymore and I'll have a definite answer on what I'm going to do with this story. Thank you again.