11

-J-

"Fine."

After Namjoon and Hoseok left again and Jimin put his stuff into the living room he and Tae were alone. Taehyung stood in the room across from the older male. He put his hands into his pockets and coughed awkwardly. Jimin just stood there, not sure what to do. He looked down, avoiding Taehyungs gaze. The younger one coughed again and spoke up. "So uhm.. I wanted to eat dinner now.. you want something as well?" Jimin looked up and nodded shyly. Sighing Taehyung turned around and went into the kitchen. Jimin was not sure if he should follow the male or not but when the other shouted a "you coming?", he quickly rushed to the kitchen as well.

When they finished their dinner, Taehyung went to put Jimins stuff into the bedroom and prepared the couch for himself to sleep. Jimin was in the bathroom, getting ready to go to bed. When he came out he looked a bit confused at Taehyung who made the bed for him. "What are you doing?" He whispered and if Taehyung wouldn't pay attention he would have missed it. "I made your bed.. I'll take the couch to sleep." He took his blanket and looked at Jimin who still stood in the doorframe between bath- and bedroom. Taehyung sighed once more and walked to the living room. Before he left he turned around. "Good night." He smiled a bit unsure at Jimin who just nodded and blushed. He made his way to the couch and let himself fall onto it. He groaned and cuddled up in the blanket. "That's going to be awkward weeks.." He whispered to himself before he slowly drifted into sleep.

Jimin woke up in the middle of the night from a strange sound. He shifted in Taes bed and sat up when he heard something again. He rubbed his eyes and blinked them open, yawning in the process. He got completely quiet when he heard a sound again. This time loud and clear. It was a sobbing. Taehyungs sobbing to be exactly. Jimin was wide awake and stood up to slowly walk to the living room. He stopped in the doorframe and saw Taehyung on the couch, cuddled up to a ball under his blanket. He was still sobbing quietly. The older just stood there and didn't know if he should go and ask Taehyung what's up or just leave him alone. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice how Taehyung sat up and turned around. "J-Jimin..?" The said male squeaked in surprise and stumbled a few steps back. Taehyung wiped his last tears away and looked at Jimin properly. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Jimin just played with his sleeves and avoided Taehyungs eyes once again. "I... heard you sobbing so I uhm.. wanted to look what happened." He mumbled. Taehyung laughed a bit and sniffled. "Im okay, you can go back to sleep." Jimin looked up. "But you.. you cried." He whispered. "I know but it's okay.. I just thought about something stupid or well.. someone stupid and how he-." Taehyungs breathing hitched again and he felt new tears build up. He sobbed again and placed a hand onto his mouth to stop the sounds coming out of it. Jimin didn't know what to do so he just walked to the male unsure and placed his hand hesitantly onto Taehyungs shoulder. The younger just sniffled again and wiped his tears away. Jimin sat down onto the couch next to him and rubbed his shoulder a bit awkwardly. Taehyung smiled slightly and sighed again. They both felt silent and sat on the couch, neither of them knew what to say so they both decided to just keep quiet. Jimins eyelids grew heavy and he felt himself getting sleepy again. He yawned and leaned a bit back to rest his head against the couch. Closing his eyes he notice how Taehyung placed the blanket over him and leaned back as well. Jimin was the first to fall asleep and he ended up leaning against Taehyung who just smiled to himself about the adorable boy. He carefully placed an arm around Jimin and leaned against him as well. He didn't know why he did it but he kissed the males head slightly before closing his eyes as well. "Good night Jimin.."