34

-J-

He stared up at the elder with a terrified gaze. Jimin was beyond mad. Not only had the younger touched himself without his permission but he also moaned another man's name. Jungkook's to be specific. He grabbed Taehyung's hair tighter getting an unexpected whimper from the other. He leaned down to be on eye level with Tae who still sat on the bed. "I actually want to just tie you up and leave you like this." He ghosted with his lips over the younger's ear making him shiver. "But I think using your little body and making you my cockslut sounds better to me." He bit Taehyung's earlobe slightly, grinning satisfied at the groan he earns from the other. Jimin pushed him back onto the mattress, making him bounce up from the force the elder used. The younger watched Jimin taking of his belt, throwing it away before climbing over him. He then grabbed Tae's waist and turned him around and onto his stomach in one swift motion. Before Jimin could say something the younger got already on his hands and knees making him smirk. "Good boy." He leaned over the male and placed his hands onto Taehyung's to hold himself up as well. "You know what daddy likes." He pressed his still clothed body into Taehyungs making him shiver. The warmth was quickly gone again as Jimin detached himself. Tae closed his eyes tightly and listened to the rustling sounds from behind him. Once he felt Jimin's weight on his back again his eyes shot open. "W-Won't you.." He bit his lip as the elder started to kiss his shoulder blades. "I think you don't deserve to see my naked body. It's what bad boys get." He grabbed his waist harshly, digging his nails into the skin. Taehyung's breath hitched. The imagine of Jimin fucking him with his clothes still on while he his completely naked made him mewl. It made him feel exposed and helpless but he couldn't say he disliked it. It was somehow a turn on and he felt even more ashamed of the fact that it made his dick twitch and hole clench in anticipation. The elder sat back and pulled out his dick, having disposed of his boxers earlier. He moved closer again and rubbed the tip on Taehyung's gaping hole making him moan. Jimin now fully leaned over the younger and pushed his dick into him slowly, letting Tae feel every inch. The younger tried to move away but Jimin was trapping him under his body. As the elder was fully seated inside he placed a hand next to Tae's and the other came to his waist. "Now scream for me baby." He thrusted in harshly and Taehyung cried out. He felt his arms giving in but Jimin hold him up, pushing into him so fast that he could barely take it. "Jim- Ah.. Jimin.." His mouth hang open and he was about to start drooling at this point, his own preparing before Jimin came in made him needy. "Not Jimin. It's daddy, slut." He thrusted in hard and Taehyung yelped, his whole body inched forwards by the force. "Daddy.. please daddy.." He pushed back onto the elder and Jimin smirked. "Make m-me cum.. please... make me c-." Jimin placed a hand onto the younger's mouth roughly. "Stop begging like the whore you are. Daddy's going to cum first. And I'll use you as long as it takes." Still thrusting in rapidly he started to suck on Taehyung's neck, marking him up. The younger closed his eyes tightly and moaned against the elders hand which muffled the sounds. Jimin felt himself getting closer and yanked Tae's head to the side so they could look at each other. "You want to come princess?" Taehyung nodded his head harshly as he felt tears welling up and he looked pleading at the elder. "Then beg." Jimin let go of his mouth and pulled out to turn Taehyung over, onto his back before he pushed his dick into the younger's hole again, grabbing his thighs and spreading them. Taehyung's head fell back and he whimpered as the elder abused is sweet spot over and over again. "Please daddy.. let me cum.." His eyes were shut tightly and tears spilled out of them, wetting his cheeks. Jimin just grabbed his thighs harsher and pushed them apart while pulling Taehyung closer, making his dick go deeper. Taehyung moaned out loudly and leaned his head to the side his body going limp, letting the elder pound into him. "You're so good to daddy. Letting me use you as my own private toy." One of his hands slid up Taehyung's chest to reach his neck and grabbing it roughly. "D-Daddy... M-More.." Jimin smirked as Taehyung choked out moans and spread his legs a bit more. "Please harder.. fuck me full of your cum- ah daddy please..." Taehyung sobbed and whined, getting a smirk of satisfaction from Jimin. He picked up the pace one last time before he released Taehyung's neck. "Cum for me." The younger almost shouted as his thighs trembled violently before he came all over his stomach while Jimin came burried deep inside the younger. The elder grinned when Tae came untouched and he rode out their highs before pulling out. Taehyung whimpered at the empty feeling as Jimin's dick slid out of him. His eyes were still closed and he panted heavily. The mattress dipped next to him and he felt a strong arm wrap around him. Before he knew it, tiredness took over him and he slowly fell asleep.