39

-J-

This couldn't be real. How could this happen.. how could he let this happen himself? He put his best friend in such danger, Taehyung tried not to puke thinking about it. Jimin was dangerous, he was unpredictable and Taehyung fucking knew it. Yet he seemed to push it to the side, never really thinking of the consequences. But now he had to deal with them and it made him sick. He wanted to get up and warn Jungkook, call him, run over to him but he couldn't. He could do nothing more than to sit on the ground crying pathetically. It's his fault. This all happened because he was too naive. Oh how much he hated himself for putting Jungkook in such danger. His mind got filled with cruel imagines of what Jimin is doing to Jungkook right now. He sobbed harder. Could he not just kill him instead? A sudden sound coming from the front door ripped him out of his thoughts. His head snapped up and his breathing got caught in his throat. The door opened rather quickly and what he saw made him cry even harder. It was Jimin. Taehyungs throat tightened and his vision became blurry. Why is he back already? Didn't he want to hurt Jungkook? What if he...? Taehyung's heart stopped for a moment. "Baby.." The elders voice was strangely sweet. A hand was placed on his shoulder as the other sat down next to him but he flinched and moved away. "D-Don't touch me you crazy Bastard.." He whispered with gritted teeth. "Baby please.." Taehyung had enough. He stood up and looked Jimin directly in the eyes. "What?! What do you want from me?! Hm?!" Jimin stood up too and tried to approach him but the younger moved away once again. "I said don't touch me!" Taehyungs hands were shaking and his breathing hitched. "Jungkook was a barrier between us I had to-." He couldn't finish his sentence. "You had to what?!" The younger eyes started to water again, suddenly feeling weak. "You.. what did you do to him?" His voice was quiet and shaking. "Baby that's not important now, please let me-." Jimin stopped as Taehyung started to sob. "What.. what did you do.." He sank to his knees again sobbed hardly. The imagines from before came back. Please let this be not true. Jimin rushed immediately to his side, taking him in his arms and Taehyung was too weak to do something about it. "Baby no.. he-" the elder bit his lip. "He is fine. I didn't do anything." He caressed the youngers hair. Taehyung looked up at the elder who smiled softly at him. "R-Really?" Jimin smiled at that. "Yeah baby.. really, I rushed home right after the call." He hesitately kissed the top of Taehyungs head making him flinch and he quickly pulled away again. His heart clenched... He fucked up. "I couldn't let you hurt yourself." Taehyung looked down and wiped his tears away. "Why do you even care.." he whispered with a bitter sounding chuckle. "Taehyung.." Jimin sighed and Taehyung looked up, the elder never called him by his name. "I love you.. of course I care." He smiled a little sadly.  "How can you even love me? We don't know each other." Taehyung hugged himself feeling a bit uncomfortable but also not really save with Jimin in one room alone after all the things that happened. "Because.. I.." He struggled with his words, not knowing what to say and how to say it. "Why do you love me so much?" The younger asked. He finally wanted to know everything and this was probably the best moment to ask. The elder took a deep breath. He would tell Taehyung how all of this happened.