A Summary [Snowdin]

You exit the ruins, finding the door locked behind you both. Flowey sighs and says if we bring Asgore back here so they can talk problems out, everything will be fine and you can go back for her petal. Unless it's Genocide and then Flowey will be silent, not saying a word.

You walk out a bit with Flowey, waiting for Sans to show up. Just like in the Omega universe, the shadow sans does the whole turn around and shake my hand gimmick. Then when he isn't revealed he looks much different. His jacket is a minty green color, his shorts light blue, and his slippers are a pastel blue. His shirt is still white and he is wearing a flower crown made of blue daisies.

Also, I forgot to mention it's not exactly snowy any more. There's no snow. Grasses and beautiful flowers sprout from the ground and the trees are all big and beautiful. It's not snowy in snowdin. That's one to tease the brain. It makes Flowey cringe at it.

Sans acts differently, as if he's pretending to be happy when he's really not. You have the option to comment on this on a nuetral or pacifist run, but you ignore it on genocide. On nuetral you compliment him, on pacifist you ask him what's wrong. He won't tell you anyways. It will be a lie and Flowey won't beleive it, that's how you know.

Sans doesn't even once mention he has a brother. You go on, seeing monsters all around having fun in the serene area. You don't even see Papyrus once. On Genocide you have to stop and kill all the monsters. On nuetral and pacifist you can keep walking. Flowey seems on edge no matter what you do.

Flowey comments something when you reach the place where Sans tells you to hide behind the lamp in nuetral or pacifist, but he stays silent when you're on genocide. He says something about someone being missing. Then Sans shows up.

Sans cracks another joke, hoping to get a reaction out of you. You have the option to laugh or remain silent in all routes. On genocide you have to stay silent, because you aren't able to choose laugh. On nuetral you can do either and be fine. On pacifist you have to laugh. If you don't laugh, Sans's smile will falter but he will pretend he's fine and leave. If you laugh Sans will tell another joke and you have the same options again. If you laugh again he will thank you and give you five G. If you don't laugh this time he will nod, thinking it was the joke that wasn't funny. No matter what, Sans will leave after he tells the jokes. Flowey will groan and say just keep moving. His light blue petal will glow and he Explains despite his hatred for the smiley tradhbag, you have to befriend him and find out the trait. You ask why he can't just tell you and he says a one word answer. "Programming."

The rest of Snowdin is pretty bleak. There is no papyrus so all the puzzles are completely optional. The royal guard dogs don't fight you unless you ask them to. Everyone wears pastels and some sort of flower. But you can't leave until you go to Sans's house and befriend him.

I'm snowdin, Sans's House is where it normally is and is modeled just like it, just with different furniture and color scheme. He is by the couch, where Papyrus is when letting you into inside, waiting for you to approach and talk to him. He asks you if you want to Grillby's. There are three options, each for a different route. On genocide pick something "FIGHT", on Nutral pick "sure.", And on Pacifist pick "I want to talk first."

Obviously, on genocide you kill him with a strike and Flowey's petal wilts black. Sans isn't expecting it and just accepts his death, having given up long ago. On nuetral you will go immediately to Grillby's. But on Pacifist he will wait and let you wander around his house. You see the pet rock, the television showing MTT, and the fridge is stocked with ketchup. You can try to go upstairs, but Papyrus's old room is off limits and Sans says his is a mess and doesn't want visitors.

When you're all ready, you go to Sans on a date to Grillby's. Yes, it's considered a date this AU. Flowey is extremely uncomfortable and stays silent through the whole thing. Sans makes lots of puns and wether you laugh at them or not I see your choice. Well, I'm the nuetral run. In the pacifist run you can only not laugh at one and still be on the pacifist route. If you do laugh at them all Sans will give you a little gift at the end:  a bottle of ketchup. A healing item. 

After the joke fest Sans, if you laughed at half of his jokes or more, will go into a deep conversation with you. He will say you made him feel better than ever, since the lady behind the door stopped coming to laugh at his Knock knock jokes. He explains how lonely he was and how you did a lot for him just by being there. That's when Flowey's petal glows white and straightens up more than the others, the befirending being complete. Your all orange flower crown gets an added color: Light blue. There are seven flowers. The one closest to the center one the right turns light blue. 

Sans watched in awe, then Says that was incredible. He also says visit any time you want and leaves, leaving Grillby to put the bill on his tab like normal. Grillby isn't made of fire, he's made of cotton candy in this universe by the way. Flowey says that you did all you could here. I'm Pacifist and pacifist only you can ask him if someone else used to be here. Flowey will sigh and say yes, but not go any further.

You are Now Able to Leave Snowdin and Enter Waterfall.