PACIFIST Summary [Core/Judgement Hall]

The core is the same, but halfway through you can see Sans waiting for you. He sees you and smiles. He asks you if he can't go with you wherever you want to go, since you helped him out so much. He feels like he owes you. As much as Flowey doesn't like it, you agree. If you don't it Eli just make him super sad and it's a game over because you lose his white flower.

So Sans follows you to the judgement hall. That's where you meet Papyrus. Papyrus and Sans see eachother. Sans starts crying and runs to Papyrus. Papyrus hugs his brother, fateful for this oppritunity. Sans asks him where he's been all these years. Papyrus explains that he was a part of some JOY experiments with Alphys that went horribly wrong so they closed up everything. Flowey clearly knew everything about this, but you didn't. You ask papyrus about it.

Both you and Sans listen to Papyrus explain about the JOY experiments that turned the whole underground pastel. He says that Alphys was working to try And find something better than determination to use as fuel. She transferred determination to JOY and found JOY one hundred times more powerful than determination. She tried to use Papyrus's soul as a source for all this joy, but it sent out a pulse into the underground infecting everyone and changing them into the JOY versions of themselves. Alphys named it the Glee effect. She shit down the lab, ahdmaned of her mistake, and Papyrus came here to hide because his soul shattered in the process and he was scared Sans would find out.

Flowey says to leave Papyrus and Sans to their own as they go to Asgore. Asgore is waiting in this throne room with six children with the other colored souls waiting in there. Asgore sees you and smiles nicely. He welcomes you and asks if you want to stay for tea.

If you agree it leads into the BAD END screen from corpse party. Because if you stay he will keep you like the other children, then harvest your soul to free all monsters kind for his wife and his citizens. 

If you don't agree Asgore will pretend to understand only to enter a battle with your just as much Hell as his Genocide version of himself. But this time Flowey will protect you on some hits and will restore HP to you because he's your ally.

After the hell battle you are given the choice to FIGHT or MERCY asgore similar to how Flowey is given the oppritunity In the nuetral run of the omega timeline. If you choose FIGHT you kill asgore. His flower petal will grin black on flowey and his flower on your flower crown will turn black. The game will end there.

If you choose to MERCY asgore he will be in disbelief and ask you again. If you continue to mercy him about three times he will start crying. The other children will come over and try to comfort him. Flowey will pity him, that's his Dad after all. You are given the option to hug him. If you do his golden petal will turn white and your flower grown will gain a golden flower in between Mettaton's And Toriel's. That will also cause the middle flower to turn white.

After that the true ending will initiate. Flowey will the levitate out of the bucket and your flower crown with float onto his head. An identical one will appear out of nowhere (but it's Paps's) And Fuse with yours. Power would radiate off of Flowey. Flowey will then dust himself and become a large, pure white lily. All the other flowers will be absorbed in him. He will float over to the barrier and break it. A white pulse radiated off of him as he did so.

Flowey, with this power and DETERMINATION, just undid both the barrier and the JOY effects on all of the underground. 

This is the true pacifist ending, the only happy ending.

Which ending do you prefer?