Summary [Hotland]

You enter hotland with flowey. His petals completely dependent on the route you are playing. On genocide he has four black petals. On nuetral it kinda depends if you went with nuetral from the begining or not , the gold, lavender, and pink petals left. On Pacifist he has four white petals with only pink and gold remain. 

Hotland is also a lot just like the oringal. Same puzzles, just a More pastel color scheme like neon orange and neon pinks instead of ominous reds. You don't have to go in the lab at all. It's actuslly boarded off for some reason. If you read a letter on the door it's in Papyrus font. It reads DO NOT ENTER THE LABORITORY! NOT FOR MONSTERS OR HUMANS! NYEH HEH HEH! If you do read it, no matter your route, Flowey will comment the handwriting Is messy and is a lot like someone's you know.

The rest of hotland is the same until you make it to where you meet Mettaton at the castle. He's in his EX form in genocide and nuetral. But in Pacifist he is in his box form. His EX format looks like the same, but all black is replaced by neon green and all gray is replaced by neon blue. The pink stays the same. He wears a large flower crown made of roses and has really big anime eyes. His box form his just the squares modified to neon yellow and neon pink. He looks moderately the same but with the same rose flower crown. 

In genocide he will instantly fight you normally. When you best Mettaton the first time he will transform into Neo or a second burst and get even harder. Once you beat his Neo form, which has the same color scheme, you can go on to the rest of your genocide. 

In Nuetral Mettaton will talk to you and ask you about that pesky flower. He will explain how someone he's very loyal to asked for you out of the picture so you have to fight him. He is the only character in this AU you can kill and still be on a nuetral run. If you kill him you just move on, but then Napstablook will appear at the end of hotland, leading into the resort, and fight you. If you kill Napstablook you are thrown into an instant game over. If you spare Napstablook he will be thrown into a depression, lose his headphones, ndr tun off to his house. You aren't aloud in ever again.

In Pacifist you have to do the various shows with Mettaton, him trying to kill out and all. You do the whole thing from the original game with Mettaton and when he gets to the end he reveals that he was doing this all for the sake of someone he holds very dear. It can't be Alphys or anybody.

You ask who it is and Mettaton starts... crying? He will hug you and Flowey will get annoyed. He will ask if it's the person who didsapeared from Snowdin and Mettaton will confirm the fact that it was Papyrus, Sans's brother. But why would Papyrus want you out of the picture? You had no clue.  You forgive Mettaton, allowing him to become your friend. The pink petal of Flowey's turns white and straight, leaving only the golden petal left. The flower at the very end on Then other side of your flower crown turns pink.

After whatever encounter you have with Mettaton through hotland, you go to the resort. It's the exact same as the Omega universe with whatever path you are taking. Genocide? Everyone's gone except burgerpants. Nuetral or pacifist? The exact same. 

Now you can transition to the core for your last obstacle. Or, hopefully last obstacle.

Asgore.

NOTE

EACH ROUTE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT ENDING SUMMARIES

LOOK FOR THE CORRECT ENDING IF YOU ARE READING FOR A CERTAIN ROUTE