GENOCIDE summary [Core/Judgement Hall]

The core is empty, nobody is there. Flowey is still riding with you in that pail of yours. All of his petals bit one rests with him. All the other black petals fell of into the pale as you walked through the empty core to the judgement hall. There was no music. There were no monsters. Just eerieness.

You make it to the judgement hall to see someone you don't expect. King Asgore was waiting there, instead of at the barrier. There is no dialogue from him. He isn't wearing any pastel colors at all. He was wearing all black. He looked up and you are thrown into his battle.

There is no mercy, no sparring, and no acting. Only a brutal level harder than the oringal Sans fight and almost as hard as the Disbelief Papyrus Fight. But you either win and continue or lose and restart. 

Once Asgore falls the Battle isnt over yet. A flowey with no petals is shown in a bucket where asgore once stood before he dusted. It was Flowey's turn to stand in your way. He may be tired, but he can't afford not to care anymore.

Flowey's battle is the hardest thing in the history of anything. It would be like facing Sans then Omega Flowey immediately after with only five legendary heroes in inventory. Does that explain how difficult he is to beat? 

But once you do beat him, you will cut him up several times. You will walk onto the next room. You will get to the barrier, unlike the original genocide route where it ends there. Papyrus is waiting at the barrier.

Papyrus is the most cheery monster in the underground, wearing the most pastel colors and lots of neon. He has an orange daisy flower crown that reflects yours. He gives you one look, enters a battle with you, And turns your soul blue. His sprite won't even look at you as the box shortens so much you can't move. 

Papyrus lets out an attack that kills you instantly, no matter what LV you have.

Get dunked on.