*°•Your form & My form•°*

Your form:

Name:

Gender

Age:

Sexuality:

Weight:

Height:

Code number (ex; R2X500):

Human/Deviant/Android:

Job:

Looks:

Owner/Master:

Backstory:

Crush:

Other:

Password: RA9

My form:

Name: Pari Damsel

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Code: R4M800

Height: 5'4

Weight: 200 lbs

Age: (looks like:) 22

Android/human/deviant: Deviant

Job: 1st ever 'female' deviant hunter

Looks:

 She wears a black trench coat with a white blouse underneath while tucked into her black skin tight leggings and black flats

(Deviant looks: She wears a black tight long sleeved shirt with a thin grey vest, navy blue skinny jeans with tan combat boots, her hair is wrapped in a bun as well.)

Master/owner: a man named 'Austin Myer's' who is high maintenance at 'Cyber life'. He is an intelligent man, who supposedly cared for the 1st female Deviant hunter- Pari.

Backstory: So Pari was indeed the first-ever female Android Deviant Hunter, she took her job very seriously, always going over the edge and risking her life just to complete a mission. The Android even had became friends with 'Connor' the original Deviant Hunter, and became close with a human named Carol who was her first partner. Carol always told people other wise that Pari wasn't just a machine- but a living person, little did anyone know that she was slowly turning into a deviant- growing emotions/ feeling grateful.. She had worked with a human man named Drew who was now another member of Carol and Pari's team--  who later on ends up turning on Pari with a pistol. In shock she hadn't moved.. and without warning.. Carol had stood in front of her. Drew and Carol started yelling at each other.. soon Drew shot Carol, and for the first time.. Pari felt anger, and sadness.. Carol's last word was: "Run.." knowing that when the police came.. she would be blamed just like Marcus was.. Drew was already gone, and Pari hesitated many times before fleeing the scene.. Till this day, Pari is being searched for by Cyber life. Since she was too 'advanced, and important' to be out and about..

Crush: Connor

Other:
Since Pari has access to most things in cyberlife; when she finds Jericho she ends up helping the Deviants with supplies. She does indeed believe in ra9..