°•The speech•°

#1 Deviant:
You were a Deviant. Right now you were in disguise on the streets of Detroit, your head was low but your worries were high.
All that was heard was the sound of cars in motion along with Honking... But than you heard someone speaking loudly- it was the jumbo screen on the sky scaper. After you heard the speech.. You knew you couldn't give up that easily-- "Ra9 will set us free.." you smirk small.

2# Android:
You were an Android, doing your job and serving your owner by holding their bags. You were an Android never feeling emotions in your existence.. But than you hear a loud voice, slowly looking up you stare at the jumbo screen. Your eyes went slightly wide seeing it was an Android without their skin.. After you heard the speech.. your LED turned yellow after flickering nonstop..
You had 'opened your eyes'.
-Markus

#3 Human:
You were indeed a human who (do/does not) like Androids. You were currently standing at the bus stop on your phone, until you hear a loud voice. Hesitantly you turn around and look up wide eyed seeing an Android on the Jumbo screen, you were without a doubt shocked- looking around and seeing other people scared, confused, yet some intrigued. Once it was over, the streets were dead silent..
What do you do?

#4 Make up your own: