Chapter 7 | reminder ?

Y/N POV

It was 7:30 pm and I was still on set with the cast.

I kept asking myself, along with reminding myself

"What if Jaeden does like you?"
What would I do? Play it cool?
"What if he asks you out?"
Act natural? Don't freak out on him.

I snapped out of my thoughts due to Sophia walking over to me.

"Have you noticed? Jaeden's been all over you this whole day- Yeah but Jack does that as well." I mentioned as I interrupted her. Soph just smirked.

"That's just Jack though. I can tell that Jae likes you, I mean, he got you lunch and even payed for it... He didn't buy me lunch? And I'm his screen girlfriend, and Co-star." Sophia spoke, I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

We were in the set house of Bill D. I examined as Jaeden got his make up re-touched and he smirked at me lightly, I smiled back and then flared my nostrils as I looked down.

"So what if he likes me? I can't date anyone anyway... It's too early." I replied and gulped. Sophia agreed.

"Yeah. I agree. Just acknowledge the fact that Jaeden likes you, I think it's cute." Sophia replied as we both started walking over to Stan and Mike, aka Wyatt and Chosen. Who were both located in the hallway of the house.

My body had leaned against the wall and faced both boys.

"What's the gossip girls." Chosen asked with a smile. I chuckled and exhaled.

"Talking about how Jaeden is totally crushing on
Y/N." Sophia spoke quite loudly, I 'Shhhh'd her and tried covering her mouth. Wyatt just winked at me.

"He does like you. Why do you think he's so sensitive and vulnerable around you?" Wyatt replied, I sniffled and shrugged my shoulders.

It made me blush a little since I thought about all the times Jaeden had been there for me.

Did I like Jaeden?
I guess so. Never really thought about it.
Would I say yes if her asked me out?
Sure.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a chuckle. I looked down the hall way and saw Finn with Jeremy..

My eyes looked down, I didn't want to be near him... I thought he didn't have any scenes today but they called him in. Ugh. They called the others to come in as well.

Finn walked past me down the hallway and it was awkward. Everyone stayed quiet. Finn and Jeremy walked off and Chosen stared at me.

"Finns stupid for doing that too you. We need to give him a friend group talk. Like an intervention." Chosen explained staring at Sophia. Wyatt agreed and I just didn't say a word.

Jaeden then walked over with his hands in his pockets.

"I finished my scenes for today. We can go home now? Maybe we can get dinner on the way home.." Jaeden spoke, I smiled to myself and agreed to leaving.

Sophia nudged my arm and I grinned. I said my goodbyes to the gang, the camera crew and Andy Muchetti.

Finn POV

I brushed my fingers through my hair and re-positioned my Richie Tozier glasses. My solo scene was finally done and I headed towards the gang.

"Where's- Jaeden and Y/N left for a dinner date." Sophia spoke interrupted me. Suddenly Wyatt nudged her.

"Ow. I mean, they went home." Sophia replied. Jack raised his brows and so did Jeremy. I genuinely felt
hurt that Y/N was getting closer to Jaeden...

They can't date. That goes against bro code.

I rolled my eyes and started walking off. Jack and Wyatt decided to walk with me back to make up and hair.

"Dudes, tomorrow is the Teen Choice Awards. Are we excited?" Jack mentioned, I nodded a no and scoffed.
Jack stopped me in my tracks and faced me. Wyatt faced me as well.

"I have a feeling Jaeden will bring Y/N as a date. That'll piss me off." I replied bluntly.

As we stood in the parking lot of the trailers we examined as the 'make up and hair' door opened, my eyes analysed Y/N on Jaeden's back. He was giving her a piggyback....

Smiles plastered on both their faces. They looked like a couple.

"Finn, don't even worry abou- It's not okay for Jaeden to do that? Doesn't he know what bro code means? No dating ex's." I spoke interrupting jack.

Wyatt gulped.

"So you wouldn't date any of our ex's?" Wyatt asked, I nodded a no of course and scoffed.

"If you can follow the bro code rule, why didn't you follow the no cheating rule? That rule is simple." Wyatt replied, I exhaled and clenched my jaw.

I had nothing to say...

Wyatt was right. I shouldn't have cheated, If I didn't cheat on her then we'd be together still...And I wouldn't be down and depressed. It's all my fault.