Chapter 10 | twist

Y/N POV

Jack invited the whole gang to eat at some breakfast cafe. Last night I stayed over Sophia's house and we stayed up with her brother Jake just battling out out on singstar. We battled out for so long that I missed out on dinner, I was too determined.

I stuffed my face with pancakes and Sophia kept laughing at how hungry I was.

"Soph, I'm so hungry. " I mumbled with a full mouth of pancake.

Jack came back from ordering a few milkshakes. He smiled at me and pointed out my full mouth.

"Slow down eating, you'll get a speed ticket." Jack replied, I rolled my eyes and shoved him lightly as he joined me in the booth. Finn wasn't here at least, he was at a meeting for his new movie.

"Is Jaeden still talking to those girls?" Jack asked, I turned my head around and looked at the booth a couple rows down.

Jaeden decided to sit with a few girl friends he met last summer for an acting gig.

"Yep, he's still there. He's been there for like half an hour. He might as well just eat breakfast with them." I replied, Chosen chuckled and so did Wyatt.

My head turned around and I continued to eat. Pancakes were life. Not to mention my pancakes were loaded with Nutella.

~

Hour later, We finished our food and milkshakes.

I walked over to Jaeden's booth and smiled at the girls and him.

"Jae, we're going to head out." I spoke, Jack walked over and we both looked at Jaeden.

"Uhm, you guys can go. I'm going to hang with Sierra, Lucy and Trina." Jaeden mentioned, I raised my brows and awkwardly nodded. Jaeden turned back to face the girls and I walked off.

Jack POV

We all walked out of the cafe and said goodbye to one another. It was a great breakfast.

Y/N stood there, "I was suppose to hang with Jae today but he totally blew me off." Y/N mentioned, I licked my lips and chuckled.

She pouted and I pulled her into hug.

"Come on pouty puppy, lets walk around LA." I spoke. She smiled and agreed to hanging out with me.
We decided to go to all the free LA museums, I made her my model and took so many pictures of her.

"Place your head up a little, and look serious. This angle is great." I spoke and took her photo.
Y/N ran over jumped onto my back.

"Let's go!!" She yelled, I chuckled at her sillyness and I carried her.

We finally made it to Hollywood BLVD.
Music was blasting and their were crowds of tourist around us. Y/N hopped off my back and winked at me.
She smiled and stared at me, "look at these moves." She spoke and started dancing around me. I chuckled and explained her smile.

Her dance moves and the fact she was dancing around me caught the glances of people, they were staring at her and she was just enjoying life, which made it so great.

I felt as she grabbed my hands and we started dancing,

"dance with me!" She spoke, I joined in and started dancing. Her giggles and aura made today so worth it.

I stopped her from dancing and pointed towards the sky.

"Sunset. Come we have to go, I wanna show you something. " I mentioned then pulled onto her arm, Y/N laughed and we started running towards my favourite ice cream store.

Y/N POV

I licked my dripping melting ice cream as we walked up a random buildings stairs.

"Jack, where are we going? Ahh I'm so tired. My fatass is trying to walk up stairs while licking an ice cream." I explained.

Jack opened the door to the last final step. I took a step forwards and examined that we were on a building roof.

"Here for this." Jack mumbled, my eyes glanced at the LA Sunset. Wow it was beautiful.

Jack and I walked over to the edge of the building, we sat down and hung our feet off the edge.

"You okay? Be careful." Jack spoke, I smiled in amazement from the sunset and the LA view. We could see the Hollywood hills.

"Jack, it's amazing up here." I mumbled, he grinned and continued to lick his ice cream.

"I had to show you it- Jack, thank you for today. I had so much fun. Like seriously." I replied interrupting him. Jack scooted closer and I leaned my head into his left shoulder.
After a few minutes of watching it,
Jack pulled out his phone and we took a selfie.

@JackDGrazer posted a photo 12 seconds ago : Sunsets & Ice cream. Picture this with @y/nofficial 💛

Was his caption for our photo.

Ice cream and Sunsets. Perfect.

-don't get angry with me about adding Jack 😭