Chapter 9 | night out

Y/N POV

I felt my hair being yagga'd by the hair brush due to it being tangly asf.
My hair was getting styled because of the Teen Choice Awards tonight and I was excited, not only is Jaeden's hair stylist fixing my hair, Jaeden's stylist has an outfit for me!!!

We were at a Hotel near the event, obviously in LA. The view from the hotel was incredible, I never really looked at LA from this POV. My phone vibrated...

(1) new message from Finn Wolfhard
just talk to me? please.

I groaned and placed my phone down.

Did Finn ever take me out to an award show?
Yes. Once, when we first started dating.

I examined my hair and make up in the mirror and smiled.

"You look beautiful." Jaeden's hair stylist mentioned, I thanked her and Jaeden walked into the hotel room as he came back from somewhere with his mom.

"Wow." Jaeden spoke out, I blushed and his mom commented on how gorgeous I looked. I thanked her and stood up to face Jaeden.

"Jaeden, you and Y/N need to be dressed now. We'll be leaving in 20 because of the car pick up." His mom spoke. Jaeden grabbed my hand and brought me over to what I was going to wear.

Prada white high waisted formal pants with bell bottoms and a matching white long sleeved crop top with flared arms. My eyes went wide as I examined the Prada outfit.

Finn POV

I arrived at the TCA and started walking with Wyatt and Chosen.

"Anyone bring a date?" Chosen asked, I scoffed and nodded my head.

"No." I replied bluntly.

My eyes rolled back as I scanned Jaeden and Y/N in the distance with Sophia. Nervously I gulped and I started fiddling with my fingers.
wow she looked so pretty tonight, actually every night, just whenever.

"Jaeden was the only one who brought a date. Great." Wyatt spoke, suddenly Jaeden, Y/N and Sophia started walking towards us.

Sophia smiled at us. "We have to wait for Jack, Jeremy and Nicholas, then we can walk the carpet together." Sophia explained, I made eye contact with
Y/N and she did the same.

I gave her my "I'm sorry." Eyes. Jaeden was close to her and that made me angry.. Like really angry.

Y/N turned her head away and looked somewhere else, she didn't want to look at me. My eyes scanned down her body and realised that Jaeden's left arm was wrapped around her waist.

I chuckled out of sarcastic-ness and knew deep down that Jaeden always wanted her. Now he has his hands all over her.

Fans are going to think they're together...

My hands clenched into a fist and I wanted to push him off of her.

Was I going to speak to her?
Yes.
When?
Now.

I took a step towards her. My hand had intertwined with hers and I got her attention. As I pulled her aside I whispered.

"Quickly we need to talk." I mumbled as I untangled her from Jaeden.

Y/N looked down. "I'll be back ok? I'll be fine." She whispered towards Jaeden and decided to follow me.

I pulled her aside and away from the group.

"You haven't replied to me? Can we have a proper talk about us? Please?" I begged as I stared into her eyes.

Y/N POV

Finn genuinely looked hurt
Good.

"Please Y/N we need to talk. And I don't want Jaeden getting close to you like that- Too late, we're pretty close." I said annoyed and interrupted him.

Finn stayed quiet and gulped.

"Have you kissed him? Do you like him?" Finn asked, I sniffled.

"Yeah we kissed." I lied so I could just piss him off.

Did I like Jaeden?
Yes.

Finn flared his nostrils and I decided to walk away. Back to Jaeden.

-How was this?