Chapter 11 | Curious

Finn POV

I found out that Y/N hung out with Jack a couple days ago... And Jaeden was jealous. He was ranting about how Jack shouldn't have posted a picture of them on Instagram.

We were at Wyatt's just hanging out. "He's probably with her now. I know she's moved back home so... Jack's possibly there, that's why he isn't here. But she texted me before saying she was at Wayne's Diner. " Wyatt spoke, I raised my brow an quickly scammed through the gram.

My eyes examined the picture Jack posted.

Wow, he even put a damn 💛 in the caption.
My jaw clenched, shit. I was freakin jealous, they looked like a complete couple, her head was leaning into his shoulder.

Jaeden looked over my shoulder as he analysed the selfie. He rolled his eyes and scoffed,

"See look at that BS- Jaeden calm down, you're not even dating her." I said interrupting. Jaeden stayed quiet and Wyatt just laughed.

"You two just calm down. No ones dating her, she can hang with Jack if she wants. Who knows, tomorrow she'll probably have some alone time with me... Cause that's what friends do, you know." Wyatt spoke while playing cup head.

My lips smacked and I stood up, "Do you think she's really with Jack at the moment?" I asked and stared at them both. Wyatt nodded his head and Jaeden shrugged.

I gulped and Jaeden stood up. "Let's go check then, Let's head to that Diner. I wanna see for myself." Jaeden explained, Wyatt raised his brows.

"Stalking her? Really? - Just accept it Wyatt, Come on." Jaeden said cutting Wyatt off.

Jack POV

"Watch this." I spoke and held a fry up in the air,
Y/N smiled and I threw the fry up in the air and caught it with my mouth.

She clapped. "You have an amazing talent Jack." She whispered and tried copying me. She never seemed to catch the fry though.

"Any desserts?" A waitress spoke as she stood in front of our table booth. I faced Y/N and she nodded a no. My eyes examined the menu one more time and asked for a chocolate lava cake with 2 spoons.

"Jack, there's no need, I don't want any dess- Just enjoy it, please?" I spoke as I held my hands together and gave her a wide grin, she rolled her eyes while smiling.

"I can't believe you. Fine. Thank you Jack." She whispered, I licked my lips and mouthed,
"No problem."

My eyes noticed 3 familiar guys across the Diner. They tried hiding behind menu's.

"You have admirers." I spoke, Y/N raised her brows confused and I pointed behind her. She turned around and gasped, I guess she knew who I was pointing at.

"Ugh, are they spying on us?" She spoke through gritted teeth. I chuckled and told her to ignore them.

"Don't pay attention. Just ignore them." I mumbled, she agreed and smiled at me.

-Jack's a cutie bear.