Chapter 4

The moment Craig had reach Paris airport he quickly get out from the airport to see someone was waiting for him. He got to the car and the driver drive off. He took out his phone and dial JK number.

"I found her, she at L'Arc Paris is a club." said JK.

"Did you find anything about the tattoo?" said Craig.

"We are still checking on that."

"Alright then." said Craig while he disconnects the call.

"L'Arc Paris veuillez." said Craig to the driver. The driver nods his head and drive Craig to the club. Once they reach, Craig went out from the car, he adjust his cot while ladies passing by him were eyeing on him and he walk towards the bouncer who was guiding the entrance door. The bouncer allows him to enter, he walk in and immediately he hear the loud sound remix music being play by the DJ. He smile and nod to the woman who was looking at him while walking and looking around the club. He walk toward the bar and order his regular drink martini. And start to look, he then took out his earpiece and put inside his ears.

"Can you heard me?" said JK.

"Yeah."

"Did you see her?" said JK.

"Nope." said Craig.

"From the tracker she still there." said JK. Craig then start to walk around the club but he could not see her anywhere. Then from a far he saw back just look at his wife. He saw her being pull by a big guy into a door. He immediately follows to the door he enter the door and start to follow the path went suddenly a big guy stops him. He then turn around again and smile at him.

"But I ..um" before he can finish Craig punch the guy in the face twice and slam him to the wall. Once Craig saw he was knock down, he threw him aside and follow a path in when suddenly he could hear a gunshot coming from the room at the end. He quickly run to the end of the room, open the door, the man earlier was being shot on the chair. The window of the room was broken. He run to the window and saw the lady who looks like his wife was running across the street. He quickly runs out of the room and out of the club.

"She on the run!!!" said JK.

"I saw!!" said Craig

"Run across the street and run into a small lane at the right." said JK while Craig follows this direction.

"Then turn to your right and continue to run to the end and turn left." Said JK. Craig run as fast as his leg could bring him.

"You will see a staircase, go up to the third floor she at the end of the apartment." said JK again. Craig run to the direction that JK guide him. His heart was beating very fast as his mind was too.

Once he reach the apartment while he kick the door open and went in. He search the apartment but there was no one. 

"JK she is not here?" said Craig. "Impossible. She there on your left!!!" said JK. Craig turns to his left saw a book shelf. He look at it, move the heavy shelf and saw a door. He look at the door and immediately open the door pointing his gun at the only person he does not wish to have point his gun too. Once the door open, Kerina pointed her gun and saw Craig. Both of them look at each other without saying anything. 

 "Should I be shock that my wife who is a peaceful person had just kill 5 person and pointing a gun to me." Said Craig in a calm manner.

 "Speak for yourselves!" 

"I guess your name is not even Kerina!!" said Craig. 

"You too Alexander Bond to be precise." she said without fear.

 "How did you know who I am? Who are you working with?" said Alex aka Craig.

 "No one that you knew." 

"Your name?"

"Annelie Klintberg and it's not a name!" said Annelie.

"Put down you gun before I shot you Annelie." command Alex. She smile and says,

"Just shoot, do it!" Alex without hesitation shoot her but she move and run towards him. She kick his stomach before banging his hand which was holding the gun to the wall making him drop the gun but then Alex turn himself and stand behind her before she lift him up and slam him to the ground and dislocate his hand. Annelie took her gun and shoot his leg. Alex scream in and pain and she says,

"Don't follow me I'm warning you. The next time you do I will kill you." Annelie the walk out for the room and walk out of the apartment. Alex slowly stand up and try to catch her but the moment he got out from the apartment building she was nowhere to be found.

"Sorry Alex lost her!!" said JK. Alex then saw her phone which he had put a track so that he know where she goes.

_____________________________________

Comment and Vote.