Chapter 1

It was a hot but windy day, customer walk in and out of the bakery at the end of Eli's Streets. Customer can smell the bread and cake from far away. The best bakery in New York, Kerina a tall white skin , long hair which was put up to a ponytail, wear less make up than any woman wore walk out from the kitchen and start to display a new batch of caramel bread that she had just made.

"Kerina we have a cake order!" said Alice a young petit lady who was doing the cashier at the counter. Kerina pass the balance bread to James who was rearranging the bread and walk over to the counter to see a couple waiting for her.

"Hi I'm Kerina how may I help you today?" said Kerina with her angelic voice that stole her husband heart three years ago.

"My name Katy and his is my husband we are going a birthday party for our girl Gina." Said Katy.

"Alright...um why don't we have a sit over there while I get you some tea." Said Kerina while they walk to the empty table and Kerina prepare tea.

"Alright this is chamomile tea and our cake of the day strawberry cheese cake. Please help yourselves." Said Kerina.

"So the cake it's for your girl Gina. How old is she?" said Kerina once she saw Katy and her husband had drink the tea.

"Gina is 15 years old and she always wanted to have party but we always short of money that we never give her once , but this year Ben had been promoted and we want to throw a party for her." Said Katy.

"How many people are coming?" said Kerina while she took out a form which she use to take orders.

"About 40 to 50 people. Cause she is inviting her classmate." Said Ben.

"What flavor do you want?" said Kerina again.

"She like chocolate and butterscotch. And she like Justin Bieber would it alright it you would make his face on the cake?" said Katy.

"Yes sure we done that too." Said Kerina.

"So how much we it be for the cake?" said Ben. While they look at each other, Kerina saw their face and immediately she knew what was the problem.

"Usually this kind of cake that save about 50 people and special request like it will made up to $150." she said.

"Oh...that a bit high." Said Ben.

"What is your budget?" said Kerina.

"It $100 for the cake." said Ben again.

"When is the birthday?" said Kerina. Katy and Ben look at each other puzzle.

"What about the price?" said Katy.

"Don't worry about it. I will charge you with what you have. Don't worry." said Kerina. When Katy and Ben heard that they were happy that Kerina help them.

"So when is the birthday?" said Kerina.

"It in 2 weeks on the 9th March. Will it be ready by then?" said Ben.

"Enough time. Why don't you make payment now and then you can continue enjoy the cake." said Kerina. Katy and Ben nod their head, Kerina escort Ben to the cashier to make payment.

"It will be $100 thank you." Said Kerina. Ben took out his wallet from the front pocket of his jean and took out a $100 and wanted to pass to Kerina when suddenly someone from behind snatch the $100 from Ben. They look at the man and Kerina saw Craig her husband.

"Craig!!!What are you doing?" said Kerina.

"Take back your $100 and I will be paying for you child cake." Said Craig.

"But...I don't know you!!!" said Ben confuse.

"Ben this is my husband Craig." Said Kerina. Craig walk over to the counter and stand next to her and says,

"Ben is it, like I said I buy the cake for your child. Consider it's a gift from the both of us."

"Thank you...Thank you very much. You're guys has really made our day. Why don't you both come to the party?" invite Ben. Craig and Kerina look at each other.

"We will and my husband will bring the cake to you." said Kerina.

"No we should pick it up since we getting it for free." Said Ben.

"No...No...it's fine. I'll send it. It a punishment from my wife." said Craig while whispering to Ben.

"If you insist." Said Ben.

"Just write your address and contact number at this form and we are done." Said Kerina. Ben wrote down what Kerina said and passes the form back to her.

"Alright then, I see you both at the party then. Thank you again." said Ben while he walks back to his wife. Kerina turn to her handsome, well build British husband and place her hand out. Craig looks at her and says,

"Huh!!!"

"Money!!! $150 thank you!!!" said Kerina.

"But you only charging him 100! And I'm your husband!!! No discount?" said Craig while he pushes his wife closer to him.

"Nope and you have a lot of explanation to do mister." Said Kerina. Craig then had no choice but to bring out his wallet from his back pocket and place it at her hand.

"Thank you!" she said while she turns to her cashier. She took out 150 from Craig wallet and cash the money in. Kerina give Craig his wallet while she walk away from him. Craig follow her to the office which was on the second floor of the building. They walk into her office, when suddenly Craig pull his wife from behind and start to kiss her neck.

"Craig stop it we are at the bakery!" said Kerina.

"I don't care. I want you!!" said Craig. Kerina turn to Craig and says,

"You are still in trouble to going off just like that the other time. You did not call or say anything but just left me for nearly a month." Craig look at his wife who was worry for him. He look down and look back at her.

"I apologize for leaving you like that. Forgive me!" said Craig looking at his wife begging.

"How can I not forgive you when you look at me with you green eyes like that." Said Kerina. Craig smiles while he kiss her wife passionately.

________________________________________

Hope you guys like it...Vote & Comment.