Chapter 6

Alex reach to Budapest after JK manage to track down Kuldas the owner of the L'Arc Paris Club. Alex got out of his Aston Martin car and give his key to the valet before walking to the butler who was check the guest list.
"Good evening sir your name?" said the butler.

"Alexander Bond."

"Oh yes...welcome sir." said the butler allowing him to enter. Alex walk in and smile back to the ladies who saw him and smile at him.

"She not there yet Alex or even Kuldas." said JK in his ear.

"Remember Alex this is not personal." said Debbie.

"Do I look like it's personal Ma'am!" while he took a glass of champagne from the waiter and drank it. Alex then walk around the mansion to see if he could see Kuldas or even Annelie. He was standing on the second floor when he saw a lady walk into the mansion. Everyone look at her, man including himself stop and stare. He climb down the stair and he slowly saw who was the lady that make the time stop. Annelie come out from her classic car with the help of the valet. She smile at him before walking to the butler.

"Good evening Ma'am your name?" said the butler."Flora Vega."

"Ms Vega welcome please come in." said the butler. She walk into the mansion. Just like she expected everyone that she pass by stop and stare at her. She was wearing a tailor made pink silk dress which fit her curve very well. Showing her bare chest and the dress flow down from her breast area. There a slit from her right waist line all the way down showing her long leg and making ladies around her jealous but making man want her. She walk around the main hall of the mansion looking for Kuldas.

"Ma'am champagne?" said a waiter. She smile at him making his heart melt and took a glass and took a sip of the champagne.

"Nice dress." said Alex. Annelie smile to herself. She knew deep down he would not stop. She turn around and says,

"Well you look dashing too."

"But in the end everyone can agree that you make the time stop for a while when you enter." said Alex.

"Thank you for the compliment. You're not bad yourselves the ladies here want their hand on you too." said Annelie while she wanted to walk away but Alex pull her closer to him and put his hand around the waist.

"I just make some man jealous." he said.

"I agree." said Annelie.

"He's here he is in the middle of the room." said Ash. Both Alex and Annelie turn to the middle of the room and saw Kuldas was talking to some people. Annelie then push Alex away and says,

"Sad but I'm interested with someone else." while she walk towards Kuldas making him look at her. She walk pass him and made him follow her to the other side of the mansion. Alex follow them to the back garden which Kuldas was flirting with her.

 "I'm going to kill this guy." said Alex trying to keep his cool. Then Kuldas move closer to Annelie and make her giggle.

"She did not giggle like that toward me." said Alex.

"Jealous it seem." said JK.

"Shut up!" said Alex. Then Kuldas hold her hand, she stood up and Kuldas guide her down and they walk towards the maze garden which no one was there. Alex quickly follows him. While Annelie follow Kuldas to the dark maze where it a perfect place to torture him for information. She allows him to whisper something dirty to her letting her giggle a little. She looks around and saw Alex looking at her entering the maze. 

After walking for almost 5 minutes finally they reach the middle of the maze which was dark. Kuldas then impatiently start to kiss her neck and Annelie pretend to like what he did. He pull her closer to him and touch her butt. Suddenly someone from behind pull him away from her. Alex then punch Kuldas a few time before he fall down and shoot his hand. Kuldas scream in pain. Annelie look at Alex and stop him from shooting him again.

 "Do you like it when he touch you like that Kerina!!!" shouted Alex. Annelie immediately slap him and says,

"Look at what you make me do!" while she took out a gun from the right thigh and shoot Kuldas leg a few time at the same spot. Kuldas fall down and scream in pain. 

"We have 5 minutes before his guys start coming here." she said. Alex went to him, press his gun towards the wound on his leg and says,

"Who is the leader of Konzi?"

"I don't know anyone from Konzi!!!" he said while Alex shot again at the same spot. 

"Shit!!!Fuck..." Kuldas scream.

"Name!!!" Alex shouted.

"Valgof...It's Valgof!!!" he said. They then heard his men was coming nearer towards them.

"Where can we find him?" said Alex.

"No one can!!!" he said again. Annelie pull Alex up and says,

"Let's go!!!Come one!!!" Alex and Annelie run to the nearest way out when Kuldas says,

"Kill me he's going to kill me anyways." Annelie immediately shoot him. Alex looks at her and was convincing that she no longer his wife. She was someone else crazier than the people he kill. Annelie look at him and says,

"Let's go." They then start to find the way out which Ash had guiding them. 

"M there's 2 guys on your left." said Ash. Annelie immediately shoot the 2 men and they continue. JK did the same with Alex. While they were running, someone shoot Alex at the back. He went into the bushes and shoot Alex. Annelie shoot him back. 

 "Come on!!!" she said while help him up. Once they were out, they run to the back to where all the cars were park. 

"Ash...car!!" said Annelie. Suddenly a car drove in front of them. She put Alex to the passenger seat and run back to the driver seat and drive off before Kuldas man catch them.

 After 10 minutes they stop where she had park another car so that it was easier to change to another car without being track down. Annelie help Alex out and bring him to the other car. She open the boot car and seat him there so that she can start to treat his wound temporary. 

"Open you jacket." she said while pull out a first aid box from the boot. She bring the shirt up and pour water onto the wound so that it clean before covering it with pressure. She then took out a bandage and tape it. Look at him and says,

"Take this it will make you stop feeling the pain." he look at the medicine and look at her.

"Trust me on this, if I want to kill you I would already have." she said again. Alex took it. Then she help Alex to the passenger seat and close the door. She close the boot before driving of with the new car while Ash blow the car up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment n Vote :)