Regret And Guilt

Scar thought about the dream he had and how it made him feel like he had did something wrong just so he can get to be king. Scar got up from his nightmare and walked to the kitchen to see human Scar making breakfast and it smelled good. The raven haired man looked at him and grunted and got back to what hew was doing. Scar went to seek out Maddy for advice and comfort. He found her in her room getting ready for the day in her noble clothing. 

He was confused on why Maddy was wearing that

He was confused on why Maddy was wearing that. "Scar, have my breakfast ready?" Maddy asked the raven haired man. He walked in and nodded while giving Maddy her breakfast. She happily ate the hot meal. "Oh, and give scar some raw meat too" Maddy ordered the raven haired guy. He nodded and went to get some fresh meat to give to the hungry lion. Scar looked at the raw piece of meat that was in front of him. He didn't feel like eating after the dream he had; no it wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare. He felt guilty about wanting to over throw his own brother just so he can be king. Why couldn't he just accept the fact that Mufasa was king and not him? He made everything worse for himself after backstabbing the hyenas and not doing what was beat for the Pridelands. Being king was more then just a title, it was a responsibility, making decisions that are best for each animal, being a good leader. Sometimes you can't do everything you want. If he could go back home and face the consequences of his actions and face the punishment of never being king again or being looked at being the lion who killed Mufasa. Scar was full of regret and guilt after what he'd done and he can't change the past. He scarfed down the meat as if not to worry Maddy.