In the Past

Dream

Scar was an itty bitty cub. 'Bout few months old, not old enough to hunt though which was typical for a lion cub. They still needed their mother for protection. Scar was born a prince.  

His parents Ahadi and Uru were proud parents, but they also had another son who's name is Mufasa, who was the eldest out of the 2 cubs

Scar  woke up but this time as a cub, he was young again

Scar  woke up but this time as a cub, he was young again. That means he can do everything over. He walked around and saw Pride Rock which meant he was in the Pridelands, he was home again. When he got to the cave he saw young Mufasa, he also saw his mother and father. "Taka, Where were you boy?" asked Ahadi. "I was out in the Pridelands, papa" Scar said with glee. "What am I going to do with you?" asked Ahadi as he hugged his son. I wanted to tell you something my sons" Ahadi said confidently as he looked at his two sons. "I want to make one of you king, and that one shall be...." Ahadi announced. Scar was hoping Mufasa got the spot as he wanted to correct his mistakes. "The king shall be Mufasa" Ahadi said looking at Mufasa, Mufasa looked happy that he could rule with a gentle heart and an iron paw. Scar then felt jealous and didn't want to feel that same feeling again from when he was an adult. He knew he had to something to get rid of it, Scar knew he had to not feel jealous cause that would lead to Scar killing his own brother and in turn to his own demise.

End of dream

Scar woke up from his nightmare after he witnessed what happened.

Flashback

Scar was on the edge of the cliff witnessing his plan unfold. Then Mufasa jump onto the ledge "Scar. Brother, help me" Mufasa said in terror. Scar grabbed Mufasa's paws and dug his claws into them "Long live the king" Scar said in mockery, then he threw his brother off the ledge with his nephew terrified

End of Flashback