Chapter Thirteen Kentarō (Edited)

I chose to ignore everyone around me, as we all watched the live feed when I felt something hit my head. I turned around, with a dark look.

"Slow down. No one is going to take the food from you." Iwaizumi's mom said with a sharp look that made me drop mine. I gave her a nod before I turned back around. I silently watched as some dude approached her.

"I don't like that punk." I heard nearly everyone said.

"Seems like she doesn't either."

"I wonder who that is?"

"Probably some punk, who doesn't know when to back off." I heard and I grunted in response before I reached for my can.

"Fine! At least, I'm not a stupid bitch who looks like a complete mess in that dress." The punk said and I all but crushed my can from that.

"I wish I was Samara, so I could strangle that punk." Nearly everyone said while I watched a flash of hurt appear in Natsumi's eyes. I sat my can down and nearly jumped out of my skin when my phone rang, making everyone look at me. I pulled it out of my pocket to see that it was my dad. I stood up and walked out, towards the front door.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Hey, son. I think you should really talk to Iwaizumi-Chan," he said and I said nothing.

"Look. I don't care what your relationship is with her, but I think you should be the one to change her mind. She's going to be back on the stage soon, and I'm sure it'll help her feel better." he said and I sighed.

"Alright," I said.

"Good, thank you, Kentarō." He said.

"Whatever. How's the trip?" I asked.

"It's going good. My colleagues are thinking about choosing her, for the deal. She's got the talent, and the willpower to do it."

"Hm," I said.

"Alright. Talk to her, and I'll talk to you soon. Try and not get into to much trouble, while I'm gone."

"No promises," I said making him sigh.

"I don't see how she can put up with you," he said before he hung up.

"Everything okay?" I heard and I looked to see Iwaizumi's mom looking around the corner.

"Ya," I said as I opened up my messages, so I could text Natsumi.

"You sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"Alright. Your welcome to talk to me about anything, if needed. Take all the time you need, before you come back. I'll make sure Tōru doesn't bother you." She said and I nodded before she was gone.

"Ignore that punk. He doesn't know what he's talking about. You're smarter, than he is since he doesn't know the meaning of no. Plus, you're a badass in or out of a dress. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to do half the shit you do." I typed and sent it. A few moments later, I got a response.

"Thanks. I needed that."

"Go show that punk, what a beautiful badass you are. Also, I'll deny this conversation if you think about telling someone about it." I said.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"...Yes. A blind person would be able to see it. I'll deny this as well." I said.

"....Okay. Thank you, Kyōtani-Kun. If it makes you feel better, I'm sure no one would believe me anyway."

"Makes us even, not so innocent Lady of Seijō."