Chapter Seventeen (Edited)

Kyōtani-Kun and I were currently in my music class when I handed him my guitar. He blinked and looked at me.

"You asked me to teach you, and I want to see how far you've advanced," I said and he sighed before taking it from me.

"Only if you sing." He said and I blinked.

"Okay. What do you have in mind?" I asked and I heard him say the titled.

"Okay. Uh, Vicki!" I said making her pop up from her spot.

"Mind playing the cello?" I asked.

"Really? What song?" She asked and I smiled some.

"Your favorite song," I said and she all but squealed before getting her cello while I told Ms. Aimi. Ms. Aimi nodded before she told the class, as I sat down at the piano. I looked at Vicki and Kyōtani-Kun who nodded, letting me know I could start at any time. I let out a slow breath before starting. Once we finished, I smiled while everyone clapped.

"Now that, is a perfect way to start class." Ms. Aimi said before we all went back to our seats. Once we did, I smiled at Kyōtani-Kun only for him to grunt.

"Rude."

"Bite me."

"Maybe later." 

"Nasty."

"Don't offer, then," I said before I turned my attention to Ms. Aimi.

"Alright. This week we'll be focusing on songs with deep meanings." Ms. Aimi said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Deep meanings like what, Ms. Aimi?" I asked.

"Depression. Feeling lost. Deadbeat parents, etc." She said and I nodded before turning my attention to Ms. Aimi as she explained more. Once she was done, I leaned back against my seat thinking about what I could do. I was listening to songs off my phone when I saw that Kyōtani-Kun was asleep with his headphones on. I shook my head at that before I turned my attention back to my phone as I continued to flip through songs before it was time to go. I took out my headphones and put them away before I carefully shook Kyōtani awake. After a few minutes, he got his normal pissed off look but pushed his headphones to his neck.

"The bell rang. It's free time until dinner." I said and he nodded before he rubbed his face.

"I'm fine," he said.

"You need more sleep you insomniac."

"Leave it alone." He snapped out.

"Correction, let's get you something to eat grouchy ass," I said as I poked his cheek before I turned and left with my stuff. I heard him grumble out a few select choice of words before he was walking right next to me. I snagged us some snacks before we headed to the mixed common rooms. I plopped down onto a beanbag before handed him the snacks.

"Your schools weird."

"You slept through most of it."

"I think you ended up poking me with some of your needles."

"Better be glad they were needles."

"Fair enough." He said before he started eating, the chips. I rolled my eyes before I munched on mine. It was silent between us, as I scrolled through my phone when something hit my cheek. I turned with a frown only to see Ethan.

"What's up, Ethan?" I asked.

"Did you happen to forget, we are leaving in an hour to go Cheer?" he asked and I widened my eyes.

"Shit!" I cursed before I got up. I shook my head since I got dizzy with how fast I stood up before I grabbed my stuff.

"Can you take, Kyōtani-Kun with you? I'll be down quicker than Trina turning nice." I said before I vaguely heard Ethan agree before I was out of earshot. I raced to my room and all but threw open the door.