Chapter Twenty-One (Edited)

A couple of days later, I had uploaded my first video onto YouTube and had the music for dance all done. I was sitting at my desk working on homework when my door was thrown open. I looked up to see mom.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked her.

"No, but I need your help."

"Um, okay?" I asked.

"I spazzed and forgot that I have a date tonight," she said and I let out a soft laugh before I pushed up my glasses.

"Ah. Alright, let's go see what you got." I said before we headed to her room. I threw open her closet and went to work.

"Try these on," I said after about five minutes as I handed her a couple of outfits. I went back to searching before mom came back in with her first outfit. I looked over her.

"Keep the shirt. Different bottoms," I said as I took back the shirts I gave her and hung them back up.

"Okay." I heard mom say before she was walking away.

"What's going on in here?" Trina asked with a shy knock.

"Mom's got a date, and I'm picking out her outfit," I said.

"Oh, let me get in on this!" Trina said before she was in, shutting the door after her. Soon, mom walked in and I nodded at the skirt. I put away the clothes before Trina and I put on some music as we helped mom get ready. After about half an hour we were done.

"Phone, and purse," I said as I held them out to her.

"And I have your shoes," Trina said as she held up a pair of simple black pumps.

"Thank you, you two." Mom said before she hugged and kissed us both on the forehead. Trina and I shared a smile before the three of us left.

"Hey mom, Haruto-San is he- whoa," Hajime-Nii said as he walked down the hall, jabbing his thumb at the front door.

"Oh, thank you, Hajime." Mom said before she headed to the front door. She slipped into her shoes and started to walk away. I shared a look with Trina before we both giggled and started to peer around the corner, as mom opened the door. We both watched as Haruto-San turned around.

"Wow, you look beautiful." We both heard him say, and I high fived Trina, as silently as we could. We listened as mom thanked him before he peered around her with a smile.

"Good evening, girls," Haruto-San said with a wave.

"Good evening!" We both said.

"Hope you have an umbrella. It's supposed to rain." Hajime-Nii said.

"Got that covered, but thank you," Haruto-San said before smiled at us.

"Have fun," Trina said, and I nodded in agreement before mom and Haruto-San left. The three of us soon split off to go do our own things. The next day, after a long day, and being stuck with cleaning duty, I finally walked into the club.

"Gomen, I had cleaning duty today!" I said after I changed.

"Don't worry about it." I heard both captains say as I dug into my bag.

"Anyway, I have the music to run by everyone," I said making the girls cheer, while the boys shrugged. I pulled out my iPod and the boys furrowed their brows.

"No CD?" they all asked and I smiled.

"I only make the CDs for the day of. Minto-Chan, wanna explain why?" I asked her.

"Competition stole our CD in our third year, but in all actuality, it was just the decoy. Her iPod has the song, while the CD is just filed with horrid sounds and screams." Minto-Chan said as I plugged my iPod into the CD player.