Feelings mutual

Readers Pov
I wake up in Shiro's room, I'm guessing I fell asleep after we exchanged our feelings for each other. I smile to see Shiro asleep beside me and he looks so calm. Then he stretched his arms around me and I laughed a little and he opened his eyes and looked at me and wrapped his arms around me and said "(y/n), you should sleep more. You'd spend more time with meeee." I giggled a little and got up. I could hear him make a slight groan and stand up. I waited at his door and when he walked out I smiled. "Took you long enough." I said and laughed a little. He just rolled his eyes and kept on walking. We went to the dining room and were laughing. I have never seen Allura so confused. That also made me laugh. We sat there and ate. When I was done I went to the training room. I wanted to start off Gladiator level one. And i did, I used the skills Keith taught me with a Bayard and Pidge's tactics for dodging and it went smoothly. Then I continued to level five. That was a little hard. I had more than one Gladiator against me. I took out two of them and the third on pinned me to the ground.
               Third person Pov
As (y/n) was being pinned against the ground, Shiro walked in and saw her. He then ran over and his hand went through it and he "accidentally" fell on you. After he did that Pidge, Lance, and Hunk entered. They looked over and saw Shiro on top of you. He kissed you and you kissed back. They couldn't move:how did they notice that you two had something going on?! Lance had to ruin the moment and shout "Yeah Shiro, straddle her like I do K-!" Keith moved him hand over Lance's mouth. Shiro's face got the brightest shade of red anyone has ever seen. You were laughing so hard at his face. He looked down at you and got up. "Oh come on! We were having so much fun!" You thought:God, I love him.