Smiles so bright

After a while, we arrived at this place called the Garrison. Shiro looked strangely excited when we got their, his smile resembled a star, beautiful, and bright. The rest of Voltron was eager to see everyone they held dear. After a while, we all got changed into quite comfortable clothes, of which I enjoyed. Mine were (f/c), I love that color!

  After a while, during a meeting, Shiro's voice rang up, filled with excitement and happiness. "Where is Adam, I've been meaning to apologize and-" Keith looked at me almost scared as I narrowed my eyes at Shiro, for some reason filled with jealously. "Shiro he...he's gone..." said a larger man that seemed to have only one eye. Shiro's face went from happy, to broken faster than the Lions flew. Keith looked down sadly, and Shiro walked away, leaving me confused, and worried.

      Shiro's pov

  I ran out of the room, not wanting (y/n) seeing me in such a way again, tears began to run down my cheeks as I ran through the Garrison. I ran into a large wall, with pictures and names of people. I walk up to the wall and spot the name; Adam W.. Tears then raced down my cheeks as my knees weakened under me, falling to the ground, and sobbing.

  I hear faint, quiet footsteps walk beside me the crouch me. I don't look up, I just coldly say "Go. Away."  I hear a light chuckle and then look up to spot the one and only (Y/n). She was smiling sweetly, showing her beautiful white teeth, as I got to fully take in her features; she had (s/c) skin that was (soft/rough) to the touch, beautiful (e/c) that glistened like stars, and soft, (h/l), (h/c) hair.

  She gently put her hand on my cheek, making me fully look at her. "What is the matter with my favorite space dad?" She asked softly, now sitting on her knees beside me. I sigh, realizing I have to tell her. "Adam was my boyfriend before everything happened." I guiltily replied. Her reaction was...terrifying.

Mwhahahaha, cliffhanger for you! What will your reaction hmm? Find out in the next chapter of All in a days work!