I am

"I am dying." You said shakily (HAHAHA, YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS PREGNANT, HA). His eyes filled with tears and he gripped my hands. "I'm sick, incurable, I can't get better. I'm going to die, no matter what they do, I will die. I Am Not Human, So My Body Is not like yours. I don't get over human illnesses, I die from them." I was crying now, the tears steadily strolling down my cheeks, this knowledge was eating at me inside. I wouldn't be able to see him anymore, no more at all. All I wanted was to spend my entire life with him, well I guess I am. He covered his mouth with shock; fear and sadness were swirling in his eyes.

   He pulled me tight into a hug and squeezed tight. "It doesn't matter, I'll spend the rest of your life with you, no matter what." He spoke, love seeping into his words, show his love for you. You and him wanted a family, then to go off and live a happy life. Well, lucky for us, there are no happy endings.

6 months later, Shiro's pov.

  I sit at her beside, holding frail hands as if they were everything; to me, they were. She is at the end, and it's killing me inside, every single moment. I have to watch her cry and weep because of pain, have no sleep, not eat, she was miserable. She was begging for death, but for this moment, she was happy, quiet, calm. She smiled silently, letting me hold tight onto her hand, stroking her (soft/rough) hands. She looked over at me and spoke softly, her breathing starting to slow, I knew what was happening. "Shiro, I love you." Her eyes started to close slowly, she was tired, and ready. Tears blurred my vision, I put her hand up against my lips and kissed it earning me one last smile from her. "I love you too." I said, tears now flowing steadily down my cheeks, wetting my cheeks. She closed her eyes and her breathing stopped, her beautiful smile still on her face. I am alone.

Time skip to Shiro's next life

   I walked proudly down the halls of the Garrison, my messy black hair in my face slightly. I wasn't in a hurry or going to class, I was just walking. The Garrison is really big once you walk around the entire place. Without looking, I took a corner and ran into a girl, she had messy (h/c) hair and was (tall/short), she was absolutely beautiful. She had fallen and I was helping her up, I offered her my hand and a sweet smile. She took my hand and stood up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run into you, I'm Kuron, or most people call me Takashi. And you are?.." I asked curiously putting my hand out for a handshake. She smiled sweetly and took my hand and shook it. "I'm (n/n), (y/n) Constell." I looked at her face then recognized something, Deja vu I guess. I swear I've seen her before, and heard that name...

All in one day, I managed to meet a star, a beautiful star. She's back, and still herself.

______________________________
AHHHH, IT'S ACTUALLY OVEEEER. I'm serious, I'm ending it, officially. This was my VERY FIRST STORY, OMG. This is a weeee bit sad for me, it's just kinda cool too cause I'm making so many things an yatta yatta yatta. So, I don't think I'm going to write anything else on this account, so please go follow my other one (Space_queen080) and also read my Xreader stories. I'm taking requests for that account. Thank you so much this is Space mom, signing out, bye bye.