Oops....

Third person Pov

   (Y/n)'s eyes began to glow bright yellow in anger, then dimmed. She took a deep breath and stared at Shiro. "This would have been great to know." She said sassy like her ears lowering slightly. Shiro put his head down kinda and looked up at her staring down upon him. "I'm sorry..I...I just..." he stuttered as tears fell down his cheeks. (Y/n) lowered her ears slightly, and sat beside him.

  He put his head on her shoulder and she put her arm around his shoulders, warming him up slightly. He put his arms around her and pulled her into his broad chest. She just sighed and laid her head upon his chest , taking in this moment. He looked at her through the dried tears, smiling at what was his.

  She couldn't stop thinking about the fact he once had a boyfriend. He could've said something, anything. But, she couldn't dwell on it. So, she just put her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. She started to drift off to sleep slightly, but was woken back up to Shiro slouching up against her, asleep. She managed to slither out of the situation and walked away, putting her hands in some of the pockets in her Garrison pants. 'What pickle have I gotten myself into...' she thought to herself, looking down at her feet.