Tearing tears

Third person pov

  Tears flooded your face as you just realized what was happening. As Keith landed he dragged out, a limp body of your boyfriend...Shiro. You began to shake violently as you saw he was now dead; you couldn't bear it. It tore every part of you seeing him like this. Allura then ran over to him and somehow brought him back. He woke up slightly, then immediately went back to sleep.

        16 hours later

Shiro awoke with a startle, then noticed Keith, Allura, and you in the room. You were sitting off away from them, still in shock about what had happened. Your heart was shattered and worn now. Shiro was back, but..was he the same Shiro you knew and loved?

  Worry ate at you, every moment till Keith said he would get you for him. You looked up slightly, making eye contact with Keith as he urged you over. You walked over to see Shiro; his hair was snow white, and was missing an arm...again. He looked up at you and smiled as Keith and Allura left the room silently. Tears then slowly trickled down your cheeks, making him look at you concerned.

  You looked him in the eyes and he then pulled you into his warm embrace. "I missed you,SO much Shiro. I...I...I thought you were d-dead!" You sobbed as he gently stroked your (h/l), (h/c) brown hair. "I'm not dead, I'll never be gone that long again, I swear.." he cooed at you, making the smile faintly. This is where you wanted to be, where you wanted to stay.

______________________________
Heyo guys, I just wanted to say you should check out my other stories about my Ocs' and Voltron. And also check out my horror AU. Then my newest book called "Miss Kristian" too! Please check Em out, and if you like my series, follow me!!!
Your favorite Galran, Tadani