⊳ 𝐯𝐢𝐢. Five O'Clock Somewhere

◤ chapter seven: ❛ five o'clock somewhere ❜ ◢

chapter seven: ❛ five o'clock somewhere ❜ ◢

TONI GROANED, OPENING HER EYES BEFORE SQUEEZING THEM SHUT, THEN FINALLY RUBBING THEM TO FULLY WAKE UP. She looked around, finding the end of the night before blurry and very unware as to where she actually ended up, especially since there was a body next to her. She pushed herself up and rested her weight onto her arms, peering over and letting the covers fall off of her chest, before her eyes widened.

          Shit.

          She made a huge fucking mistake. Because right there beside her, still sleeping, was Harry fucking Osborn – of course. She slept with Harry because everything with Caden and – of fuck, Caden! – then she went with Harry to talk because she was drunk and wanted to keep drinking and now she was here, she just couldn't remember how she got here or what she even talked to him about, what she told him.

          Oh fuck.

          She immediately shuffled to get out of the bed without waking him, seeing her clothes on the ground and slowly putting them back while staring at him to make sure that he didn't move. Fuck. She had a headache and made a huge mistake and she just needed to get out of here before he woke up and hope that he didn't remember any of this. God, she was a real idiot now.

          Successfully getting all her clothes back on and gathering her belongings, Toni went to the door and slowly opened it, stopping immediately when it began to creak. She peered over to Harry's sleeping figure and let out a small sigh of relief when he didn't move at the sound so she continued to move it open just enough for her to get out before closing it behind her.

          She looked around the place – which was completely gorgeous, she'd give him that. It oozed richness and was completely refined and sleek. The kitchen had the best appliances; everything was the best here. Damn. She looked for an exit and found the front door after looking around enough, leaving the house and Harry behind her.

          She scrambled through her bag to get her phone, calling for an Uber while walking away before calling Sabrina. When the girl picked up, she didn't waste any time asking, "Wanna meet up for coffee? I really need to talk."

          Toni got there after Sabrina, who immediately waved at her when she walked in. She smiled at her friend and said, "Please tell me that you've ordered coffee already."

          Sabrina rolled her eyes. "Um, duh. I know your order by heart now," she said it proudly and Toni felt touched that her friend cared enough to remember something as simple as a coffee order, even if they had been there a million times and if she didn't know it by now that was pretty sad.