i have so many draft ideas

Teacher au

Lotus is the English teacher along with Isaac. Because both of them are human dictionaries. Half of the school shipped them but did they care not really so basically they got up on the stadium and kissed. Because why not plus seeing children screaming and yelling THE LORD'S HAVE BLESSED THIS DAY WITH GAY! and THE SHIP HAS FUCKIN SAILED was amazing

Nix was the art teacher. He often runs into lotus' classroom and puts paint on his face. It's gotten to the point where lotus just continues his lesson with it on his face. Nix was often called Bob Cross because one time a student made a dirty joke in front of Dom and nix threw a cross at them.

Dom was the nurse (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) His caring nature worked well with his roll. Students made him wear a nurse outfit on April Fools Day and then shoved him into nix who got really flustered and basically died.

Kara is gym teacher. She plays hype songs from musicals along with a remix of Shia saying JUST DO IT. She one time brought coral into class and did various workouts with her hanging off of her or sitting on her. She often cracks jokes and teases students about their crushes like by saying "if you wanna get Aiden you have to do squats so he notices your butt"

Clair is math. She's chill and just kinda does it casually enough were people actually want to learn. She also watches learning videos with them and criticize them in a really funny way.

Ian is history. He just kinda puts on Hamilton asks questions about it what's your favorite ships ect. Until they go on to something else then he add a his one little funny comments on them. He also let's them look at memes when he's to tired to teach

Elliot is the lunch person. He makes best spaghetti.

Laur is the science teacher. One time he lighted his hair on fire.

And the rest are staff

(I could have gone more in depth with this but eh)