Untitled Part 107

Flick.

The light turned on. Max was tied up to a chair with a blindfold and a gag. He couldn't move, he could barely see. He was secured with metal chains, cold, tight, close to unbreakable chains. These chains weren't made out of your everyday mental nor was the chair. It was made out of something Max knew too well, a metal called graphene. I've mentioned it before. Graphene is incredibly strong and the only way Max would be able to burn it off him is if he was on full power for at least maybe thirty minutes. But of course, that would burn his skin severely. A man entered, he had unhinged smile that stretched across his face almost to his ears. It was unnerving, though it seemed as real it had a presence of utter horror, an underlying unease that swept the room as soon as he walked in. Searing eyes that held an unletting sense of sheer insanity. He was a messy blonde, he wore a pastel suit. One side was a pastel pink and the other was yellow with a blue bowtie. He ripped off the blindfold and stepped away keeping his hands behind his back. Max flamed up and started barking at him but the gag serviced and stifled his cries. The man chuckled, crouching down, and started to run his hand through Max's hair and pet his head as Max wrestled around. No matter how much he flamed and jerked around, nothing. Max stopped after 10 minutes and began to pant and look around the room. It was overly colorful, what seemed to be a child's bedroom. Big oversized stuffed animals, children toys such as Barbies, big plastic makeup sets and a lot of dolls. Max bit his lip, the entire room left a bad taste in his mouth. The man took his hand out of his hair and stood up.

"Good morning Max. I am the Game Master or GM if you so please. You'll be staying here for the next, maybe 8 months or so. You'll have daily training along with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That will be the only time you come out of this unless your good. If you are good then you'll get to go on a walk around my property. You can't get out of this room by the way. Completely fireproof just for you Maxy~" GM tore off the blindfold and gag before cutting off the graphene with a glowing knife. Then he left. That detail tore Max's world apart, GM isn't just a normal underworlder with that knife rather, he's likely to god status. That glowing knife had purple mist around it and the main color was green. The blade had to be made of something you can only get from either Gods or on the underground black market. The underground black market is basically a system where people who are stealthy enough to steal from gods well, steal and resell it for millions. These knives and metals are called Stodrins. The price might sound absurd but these materials can cut through bedrock like its paper. Max knew this because Lotus promised him one when he learned how to use it properly. There are 10 different levels, blue, red, purple, green, grey, crimson, violet, navy blue, and black with accents of crimson and navy blue. Each level gets stronger, black could possibly take down a God in one hit. That being said GM has a pretty level Stodrin. It's just enough to cut through graphene and cut the skin like it's merely paper. The thing about "The Game Master" is he'd never heard of him before so maybe he's just some ragtag stealer? No that couldn't be, if he was Lotus would have come by now. He has to have something that is blocking his way to track Max. He got up and started to feel the walls around him. It was, in fact, fireproof, but it wasn't your average fireproof interior you get from fucking home depot. It was specifically made to keep fire elements at bay in hell or sometimes jail depending. Fire elements that could rival Lotus in firepower. He walked to the bed and put his hand on it pushing down. It was incredibly soft, like 1000 dollar purple mattress soft. He furrowed his eyebrows, why would Gm even care to do that? It troubled him, but, alas, but sighed and laid down thinking of any way he could escape. Then he realized, Adam wasn't here. He tried to summon him but nobody came.

He settled into the bed and began to think. Doing this was a mistake. His sister, father, mother, friends, everyone was snatched away from him. This had to be due to a mistake he made, he didn't scan his surroundings thoroughly enough. He began chewing on his lip and twisting a small flame through his fingers. A wave of anger started boiling up and stirring, the flame in his hand got bigger. Knock knock knock. Max's flames ceased, looking over to the door. GM popped his head in smiling with a plate of food. It was over the top, just like his dads. GM walked over and set the plate on the nightstand, his smile was less cynical now, more warm and proud. Max looked at the food in question with a unsettled glance before looking at GM.