Chapter 8

We got a ride home from Bee. "Stay here alright, Mikaela. Nataly and I will go look for the glasses." Sam says. I got out of the car and looked at the time on the radio screen. Shit! "Sam. It's almost eleven. Mom and dad are gonna be pissed. Sam looked at me. "Hm...you're right. You stay here with Bee and Mikaela." What! I am not gonna let my brother get in trouble by himself. Yes I would, but not now.

"No. Sam. Sam." I walk by him. "Fine." Sam look over to Mikaela. "You're gonna stay there and you're gonna watch him. Okay Mikaela." She nods. "Five minutes, alright."

Sam sprints to the front door, then I spot dad coming out. Actually, I think Bee can give me a lift to Sam's window. I reverse without them noticing. I turn back to where I was expecting my car to be a car. No, it's transformed and he started making noise. "What are you doing, Bee?" I hear the other autobots transform as well. Oh God this is bad. Optimus slowly makes his way toward Sam. "Where's Nataly?" Dad asks. Change of plans. I have to get in trouble with Sam.

"Right here, dad." I reveal myself. Dad waves at me. Then Bee pops out of the side of the house. I put a finger on my lips, telling him to be quiet. He mimics me. "Shh shh shh." Bee lets out. I don't know about anybody else, but that was adorable I smile at Bee. Then he says cut it out with through his hands. "I love you. God I love you. Just so much right now." Great Sam. That's the best you could come up with? "You know, mom wanted me to ground you guys. You both are three minutes late." I began to think. Good excuse, good excuse, come on Nataly. Then it hit me.

"Sorry dad, I got cut really bad on my arm and leg. Sam took me to the hospital to get it cleaned up." Dad looked at me in shock. "R-really? Oh gosh I'm sorry. You guys are off the hook." Dad starts backing up. "Yeah alright thank you. Sleep well handsome man." Sam says. That sounded so gay.

"Sam, that sounded so gay." After dad was out of sight, I turned to Optimus who was already on our front lawn. "What are you doing?!" I ask. He started stepping over the path. "Watch the path, watch the path. Please, please, please. NO NO NO NO!" It's very funny watching Sam beg like a dog. Optimus's foot came crashing down on the fountain. "Opps. Sorry, my bad." He apologizes. Of course it's your fault! OH no, dad will ground us for life if he sees this.

"You couldn't wait for five...you couldn't wait for five minutes? I told you to just stay! Just stay! God!" Sam has it up to hear now. Mikaela came out of the bushes and a familiar dog bark filled the air. I turn to see Mojo barking up Ironhide. I never liked that dog. I see it lift up his leg and begins to mark Ironhide. "No Mojo!" Ironhide kicks Mojo and Sam picks him up. Bee comes up from behind. Bee scoops me up and places me on his shoulder.

"Oh, wet." Ironhide takes out his cannons. "Easy, easy. This is Mojo. He's a pet of Nataly and me, he's a pet. That's all. Put the guns away, put them away." Sam defends. "Sam, it's really yours. Not mine." I say from Bee's shoulder. "You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?" Ironhide says seriously.

I laugh. "Yes, please do." Bee and I laugh.

"He's leaked lubricants all over my foot."

"He peed on you? Bad Mojo, bad Mojo."

"Bad Mojo." Ironhide repeats. He put his cannons away. "It's gonna rust."

"Uh Bee?" He turns his head and stares at me. I point toward the ground, and he places me gently onto it. I run to the side on the house to find a rag.

"Ironhide!" I show him the rag and places his foot in front of me. "Thank you, Nataly." I clean the pee from Ironhide's foot and we get back to business. Sam beat me to the house. I could already hear him in his room. "Need some help?" I hand picked me up from the bottom and stop by Sam's window. I look back at Bee. "Thank you." Bee nods at me. Then Optimus brings Mikaela up. "They really want those glasses." Mikaela says. Sam helps her in. "Please hurry." Optimus adds. What does it look like we're doing? Sam begins to flip things over. I've always wanted to crash Sam's room. I join him along with Mikaela.