Chapter 11

Bee drove into the freeway. We are heading to Mission city where we are going to be able to hide cube there. I place my hands on the steering wheel. Then the sound of a truck horn goes off, catching all of our attentions. I stick my head out the window to see the rest of the autobot gang. "It's Optimus." I say to Sam and Mikaela. All of a sudden there was a wail of a siren, a police siren. My seat belt tightens. I didn't need to look back to see who it was. I turned to Sam who has the same shocked expression. He turns to me. "Is it...?" He asks. I nod my head. I have to make sure though. I look at the mirror to see the cop and a construction vehicle. "Sam, there's also a-oh my God!" The construction vehicle began to hit cars on the road and flipping them with its...fork...staber thingy.

I see the cars being crushed and a couple people climbing out of them. "No, no, no, no, no." Sam repeated himself looking back at cars crashing into each other. "What?" Mikaela looks back as well.

"It's the same cop. Block them, block them, block them!" The cop tried going around us, with no success. The autobots got closer together and Optimus slammed his brakes. The decepticon on our tail transformers, and Optimus does the same. "Oh my God." Mikaela whispers. Optimus tries his best not to step on any civilians. The decepticon spots a bus in front of him and goes straight through it setting the bus on fire. Optimus turns around to get tackled onto a bridge below us, losing our visual on him. Not that he needed it, I just want to make sure my family is okay.

"Is Optimus going to be okay?" I ask to no one in particular. I really just need an answer. "He'll be okay." Bee answers.

We eventually arrive at Mission City, and we all climbed out of Bumblebee. Commander Lennox and his team huddled up and passed out walkie talkies. I watched Epps speak into the radio. A jet flew over us and a couple of smoke cans were set loose and we waited to see what would happen next. The jet flew over us once more and Ironhide transforms. "It's Starscream!" He yells. "Backup! Take cover! Bumblebee!" Ironhide yells. I see Bumblebee get up and jog over to Ironhide. Ratchet began to back up, while Ironhide and Bumblebee lifted up a truck for cover. "Backup, backup. Retreat! Fall back!" He shouts again. I have a bad feeling about this. All the soldiers jump out of their cars and run for cover. "Incoming!" Sam, Mikaela, and I started running when the jet came back firing missiles at us. They hit the truck, but we weren't fast enough to escape. We ended up getting thrown across the street. I hit my head on the concrete. All I could here was ringing in my ears and a couple muffling voices. I try to keep my composure. "Anyone hurt?! Everyone okay?!" I let out a cough and roll onto my side, before getting to my feet and limping back to the group. I feel something slither down my left cheek, and down my lip. I touch my face to see blood. Ouch. that really hurt. I spot Sam and Mikaela reach for each other on the floor. Ironhide stands up unharmed, but no sign of Bumblebee. Where is he?

"Oh my God." Sam mutters as a yellow bot crawls out of the smoke. Bee lets out a series of cries of pain, he didn't stand. I walk over to him. "Bee?" I take a closer look at him as most of the smoke vanishes. "Oh no! Bumblebee?" His legs were completely gone. He wasn't able to walk anymore. Sam rushes over to us. "You alright?" Sam asks. "you got to get up." Bumblebee claws at the floor and does his best to get up, with no luck. "Sam, he can't."

"Ratchet!" Sam yells. He turns back to Bee. "You got to get up. You're okay. You're okay." I shove him a little. "Sam! Can't you see him?! His legs!" Sam shoves me back. Signalling that he's obviously upset. Bee drags himself closer to us. A tear mixes with my blood and rolls down my face. "Stop, you're going to hurt yourself more." I didn't even realize I was crying. I drop to my knees and cover my mouth to stop me from crying out. Bee gets close enough to place his hand on my face and wipe the tears away.

The sound of a cannon fire fills the air, making the hairs on my skin stand. I turn my head to find a vehicle rolling up to us. It comes into view. Oh my God! It's a tank! I turn back to Bee who's crawling his way toward Sam, who sits comfortably on his ass. I fight the urge to kick him or yell at him, but I stop myself when I see Bee hold the cube out to me. I take it, letting another tear slide down my cheek. "I'm not leaving you." I whisper. I move closer to Bee, pressing my forehead against his cheek. Shouts and cries of civilians rang through my ears. I have to do this. Even if I don't survive, it's for the fate of humanity, and probably for the autobots. All of a sudden, I heard Jazz in the distance. Oh no. I have a very bad feeling.